Y&R: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melody talks a bit about the show in this interview. It has a lot of ass-kissing (although Melody certainly deserves it more than many on soaps today) but is a good read. She certainly sums up the DIane story well enough. There are some spoilers though.

She also has to mention that few actors were kind to her when she came back. That set must be so much fun to work on.

http://www.tvguide.c...tt-1042883.aspx

• Members

Interesting.... It always seems like Melody likes to give away certain spoilers, even though it was evident that Victor is part of the Chelsea/Anita mess.

I wonder who were the only few people that were happy to see her come back?. I'm sure probably her on-screen family.

I feel like Melody kind of lets her ego roll when she does interviews like this, I always feel like she is on something the way she answers these questions, unless it's just the way TV Guide writes them.

• Members

Is anybody as uninterested as I am in the following characters/storylines?

-Kevin.

-Angelo, Angelina and the "Hilarious" Mob.

-That effing song.

-Chloe and her forced snark.

-Everything Victor.

-Anything featuring Tom Cruise in Risky Business boohooing about having to wear those ray-bans.

-Sharon and who gets to lay claim on her ladyparts.

-The way the Abbotts (including Traci) are destroyed to prop up Genevieve.

-Phick.

-Anything involving Nick in general.

-The stuporcouple that is Victoria & Billy.

-Lame. The fact that Lily and Cane both have the mental age of a 9-year old.

-Tucker.

-BSC Granny Chancellor dispensing "sage" garbled advice.

• Members

It's funny MAB &Co. is still trying to make Kevin and Chloe happen when they haven't ever even sparked. Ever. Sacrificing Jana didn't help either. They've been been on the back burner forever because no one cares. This whole Angelo/Angelina story is beyond lame and the fake bad singing part is just terrible.

The rest of the show blows. I hear the Anita/Chelsea scheme blows up in their faces next week.

• Members

What is the purpose of this remote?

Is it really for this shitty couple?

My god....would it be asking too much to have Lily killed off at the end of this?

Her dying a slow death would really make this wedding great.

Ugh!

Boring cow!

• Members

Did you all see the way Sofia was mugging Harmolanda? It immediately reminded me of Erica and Greenlee or Annie, which I never cared for. There's just something about the age differences between Sofia, Harmony, and Neil that doesn't sit right, like they should all be in different circles. Not just the black circle.

Archived