Y&R: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

I see Adam as Avery's next target. Now that Phyllis is being humanized - I believe we saw the first of her Emmy submissions Tuesday, Avery needs to be the bad girl. And, she sure is with the Daisy thing. I can't wait for Lauren to rip her apart. Glad there is no doubt that Daisy is faking being 'good.' I have to say, I'm actually enjoy Phick more this time around - it doesn't feel forced or weird.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA that DeGarmo has made Angelina surprisingly sweet and human in her stereotypical stupidity. Greg Rikaart looks he doesn't mind acting against her. Bryton and DeGarmo completely click together, and I love how warm and supportive Devon is in an unspoken way with his singing prodigy. But this SL is SO SO awful and has ruined her character. It is rendered Kevin even more useless and redundant than he already is (he was gone for weeks -- did any of us viewers even notice? Did Chloe even appear to be mourning his disappearnce and abandonment of her?). Angelo isn't even a character, he's a plot point. The only thing this SL has done is remind me how much I enjoy Ted Shackleford now that he's back.

Archived