GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep I was right, she got Jax's shares. Dumb decision IMO. Did she not think about how Sonny would react? Why did she even take the deal? He's going to flip when he finds out she was in touch with Jax. I'm on Team Carly in this case as well, LOL.

I loved the Molly & TJ scenes today - interesting developments. Lots of MyFace mentions, which is so FV/RC.

• Members

The dialogue's been hinting at it and her actions have been supporting it. Last week, Sonny made a joke about having a threesome with Kate and Connie, she flipped out. Later, she snuck off, allegedly to the hotel bar, dressed to the nines, hair down, bright red lipstick applied. She returned clutching a cocktail napkin with a man's phone number scribbled on it. Then, later, Sonny suggested they go back down and do a little Strangers at the Bar type role playing -- she freaked out. Now today, she retrieved her bloodstained wedding dress, started trembling, then suddenly went blank. She sat down at her make up table, let her hair down, applied that bright red lipstick again and started smirking.

Archived