GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frank V is definitely in the house. Cut to blacks throughout the whole episode instead of fades & I noticed some different angles and techniques used in the directing today.

I don't like how Lulu went back to Crimson to ask for her job back when she's been saying how much working there isn't her "passion". Didn't we watch her search for her real passion for weeks? Now she's thinking of reverting back to Crimson?? And I guess she's done drinking for good now?

• Members

Yeah, apparently I missed a huge segment of this show because when I came back to it full time in 2010, Alexis, Sam, Kristina and Molly were all one big "Davis Girls" clan, all calling Alexis "Mom" and hugging each other and saying how much they love each other... and I'm like "What the hell did I miss? The last time I vividly remember Alexis and Sam they were barely cordial, let alone a big happy family." I'm still curious how Alexis and Sam were ever able to get past Sam and Ric getting drunk and calling Alexis all kinds of bitches and then proceeding to have sex with each other in HER HOUSE!

It's like, wow! Alexis can forgive her daughter a disgusting betrayal such as that, while Carly's running around town trying to ruin her cousin Lulu's life over not giving her a phone call about Michael. And Carly was supposed to be the stronger one out of the two?

Archived