GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Positively unnecessary. The credits and the "cut-to-black" is NOT needed.

However, I'm staying silent... about the atrocity of these idiots bring OLTL over to GH without even respecting the idea that they are DIFFERENT SHOWS WITH DIFFERENT TONES, FEELS AND STYLE!

• Members

Poor Delores getting attacked! I still have a strange feeling that Ronnie is the attacker. Or maybe it's Delores' husband?

The shaky cam style was not needed in those Dante/Lulu/Delores scenes e8099.gif Thought that was awful. Lulu's coverage was steady and Dante and Delores were shaking around. WTF?

Lol at GH still trying to make Alexis and Mac happen 2 years later...they go back to them like every 3-4 months. It seems a bit more serious right now though and feels like it could actually go somewhere...

Those random Johnny/Olivia scenes were actually pretty good, I don't quite understand why Olivia ran to him of all people though...sure they used to date, but still.

Agreed! LMAO at that being her big secret. Why was she trying to fool Sonny at the beginning acting like she was seeing another man on the side? rolleyes.gif Well K Sullivan was clearly trying her best but I wasn't very impressed with her performance these last two days...

Why do I have a feeling they might go the "multiple personalities" route with Kate....she seemed like a totally different person in that last scene! Well look who we have as Head Writer ;-P LOL. Before we know it, she'll be revisiting her high school days.

Those credits are just...bad. It doesn't feel like GH and it also seems like they aren't aligned/positioned right, I don't recall ever seeing the GH credits ever overlap over the ABC logo before. What a mess.

And your banner & the bolded statement above are perfection!

• Members

What is Cassandra's story? Why was she crazy and how long has she been "sane"

Have they revealed what is Steve and Maggie's secret? Any guesses? Did they kill a patient and cover it up?

Im guessing Delores isnt really married?

I cant beleive they are STILL trying to make Mac nad Alexis happen. Why wont they just give it a rest already. Speaking of which Mac has been looking fine. He's gotten better with age

I found Diane urging Alexis to screw around now that she has menopause to be crass and insulting. I wish Alexis had told her to STFU

Why is Nosy Liz going through Jason's medical files? Working at the hospital shouldnt give her free reign to go through patient's records for her own personal curiousity

• Members

Um... I don't know if you're aware of this but that's exactly what being a nurse does. You make it sound like she's using this information to hurt him or selling it to someone else. Last time I checked, Jason trusts Liz's opinion when it comes to his health and most likely wouldn't be upset that she looked at his records.

• Members

No I make it sound like she's being nosy; nothing more, nothing less. Being a nurse doesnt give one the right to just go through a patient's records (whom she isnt even assigned to). Considering she does know Jason, she's out of line and should ask him first before getting involved. She was being nosy. The other day she was eavesdropping in on him and Sam and tried to inquire as to Sam's reasoning for being there. She's trying to get involved where it doesnt concern her.

• Members

I didn't really see Liz as "eavesdropping" on Jason and Sam at the hospital, where she works as a nurse who frequently does things at the nurses station, where Jason and Sam seem to always talk about their deepest secrets these days. If they want privacy, they can get it at home. I honestly do not blame Liz for listening to them, they're doing it in her environment where she works!

• Members

But Liz did specifically look through the files and when she saw Jason’s she opened it up. Yes she maybe a nurse but she has no right looking at a file of a patient that she is not assigned to.

And she was eavesdropping as she walked closer to where Jason and Sam were talking. The few times that Jason and Sam have been in the hospital lately she has deliberately walked into hearing distance to see if she can over here what they are saying.

Archived