GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

Looks like GH fans will be stuck with ME for a long time to come...

One loft to leave

Soap star Michael Easton, who originated the role of John McBain on ABC’s “One Life to Live,” has put his apartment in the historic O’Neill Building, at 655 Sixth Ave., on the market for $1.295 million. The one-bedroom, 1 1/2-bathroom condo on the third floor is 984 square feet, with 13-foot ceilings, distressed-oak floors, California closets and big-room proportions for entertaining. The open chef’s kitchen includes a washer/dryer and a marble island. The flat also comes with a large storage locker.

Although “OLTL” was cancelled, Easton, who was once named one of People magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People,” was lucky enough to reprise the role in another ABC soap, “General Hospital,” which films in Hollywood.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. It's oddly warm and cold at the same time, very John McBain. But I like it. Nice bachelor pad. My Harlem bathroom was like his, just not as big. His is more sparkling clean than mine ever was, but it's the type of cold, bright ass bathroom that I would hate to greet every morning.

Did anyone catch KM, TR, FH and the guy who plays Robin's husband-?-sorry, on Extra the other night? It's probably on their site if you're interested.

Archived