GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Yep. There has been like a thousand MyFace mentions this past week!

I definitely see a story like that coming for Molly. I'm glad they're at least giving her some story instead of scraps here and there. One thing I like about Ron & Frank is they don't ignore the younger characters. It's interesting how were finally learning more about Molly & how she literally has NO friends! This fake profile stuff is realistic and could lead to many outcomes. Looking forward to more of it..

Hopefully they'll bring back Kristina and her new BF. And maybe Morgan (and his tongue.png ).

• Members

Seriously. The Corinthois children in theory could bring back life to the show as long as they don't Micheal them and involve them in the mob. I would love for Morgan to turn out more like Jax and for Kristina and Molly to get some story and troubleshoot into something interesting. They did well by having the abuse storyline with Kristina but they quickly squandered her with that Ethan romance. The teen scene has sucked so badly on GH for years. The last "good" set they had was with Nikolas/Gia/Emily/Zander/Lucky/Liz.

• Members

Or she'll be head over heels in love w/her deranged cyber stalker before AND after she meets him. Then he'll rape her

It's pretty much been non-existent at least for the last few years except for the random times the show tried to establish some. There was one time last year where for one day we suddenly saw Michael & Kristina at their school dealing w/some dramas. LOL

• Members

The last time GH had a good teen scene was in the late 90s with LnL2, Nik, Sarah and Emily. The one from the early 00s with Dillon, Georgie, Maxie, Lucas, Lulu, Kyle Diego and Brook had its moments but really it was all about Dillon/Georgie with not much development for the other characters. Its been pretty much nonexistent during Michael and Kristina's teen years

Archived