DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Hope's "gurl, please!" to Taylor after finding out about her and Taylor was hilarious. And they are really upping the hilarity this week! Taylor shoving Hope on the pier was hysterical. Too bad Hope doesn't have a CAMEO she can steal.

I enjoyed the Maggie and Julie scenes today! And Nicole and EJ's scenes were fantastic, I'm glad she's finally wised up and wants out of that marriage.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That ending! LOL. Their whole interaction was kind of hilarious. "I've been deputized!!!"

So much stuff is going on now, though. All of a sudden, it's like they stopped treading water and kicked actual stories into gear.

• Members

I liked Sonny. Freddie did a good job on his first day. I liked the scenes between Sonny & Abby and Sonny & his parents. When they asked Sonny, how was Salem, I so wanted Sonny to say 'Well it looks there there is only about 3 sets & everyone's favorite color is purple." :lol: Sonny & Will meeting, wasn't very long, put yeah, Will was already eying Sonny. :lol:

The Gabi, Will, Caroline stuff was, weird and awkwardly bad. Gabi asking Will to sneak off for Sex in front of Will's grandma, really? And Gabi/Caroline chat, just found it hard to believe a conversation like that would take place, although I think Caroline's theory would make sense if it was just about Will not wanting to have sex, but he didn't want to kiss her in public either, that's when Gabi's gaydar should be going off. Will not wanting to make out with Gaby & bolting as fast as he could, Chandler did a good job with that. Overall, good start for the story.

Rest of the show, was rather "blah".

• Members

Sonny is their biological son. They adopted Victor and Joseph, although if the show is smart they'll tell us that one of them "died" as a child, and then have us find out that he is still alive somehow, but wasn't raised by Justin and Adrienne. That way their other son will have a long-lost biological sibling who he can wind up in a rivalry with, kind of like Jack and Steve (although if he isn't blood-related and he wasn't raised by them, I doubt that Justin and Adrienne would be considered his parents).

Justin had a son by Angelica Deveraux, Jack's stepmother, and the last we heard J&A were raising him after Angelica absconded from the law. Although I always wished she had gotten him back somehow, or at least that he hated Adrienne. Unlike Marlena, with the nonsense about her rivalry with Brady, I could see Adrienne being a bad stepmother--she hated Angelica and was very self-righteous.

• Members

Maxine wub.gif LOVED her sticking up to Stefano! She was so badass today! Love her

T & Kinsey wub.gif as always enjoy them whenever they are on!! They are both so hilarious. Loved the teen drama with Gabi and Will today, though I did find it weird that Gabi vented to Will's great Grandma about her problems with him ph34r.gif LOL how awkward!!

Thought Freddie Smith was pretty impressive his first day! What a find! His introduction to the show was perfect. Liked his scenes with Abby (but ugh, I can't stand Kate Mansi's acting...). Nice scenes between him, Justin, and Adrienne! Looking forward to seeing more of him!

Taylor rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Archived