DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL, yes. I sort of look forward to Taylor days now, because she's just over-the-top ridiculous. She's stomping around acting like a total loon, and people everywhere are just stopping and looking at her like, "What the hell is wrong with you??" There's been such a shift in the writing for her.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I'm officially watching now as well, starting from last week's introduction of Sonny. The guy seems to know how to act, but it was quite weird the way they just left the story and then no follow up on Friday. Still, I somewhat like the rest of the show and I hope it won't bore me to death like the last time I checked in (around the time Hope was in prison with Robin Mattson's character).

Nobody really stands out for me at the moment.

I am having a tough time deciding if I like Melanie or not. The baby voice is confusing enough. :lol:

• Members

Yes, he does. HE is also easy on the eyes. He would have made a better Noah on ATWT. The follow up reminded me of Nuke's story on ATWT. Luckly, they have new writers and maybe the pacing of the story will change for the better.

• Members

So Sonny climbed K2? I know the show is establishing how much of a worldly traveler Sonny and such, but isn't that laying it on a bit thick show? I know I'm being nitpicky, but I'm supposed to believe Sonny, who isn't old enough to drink (they've shown his parents drinking alcohol twice now, while Sonny drank water) has enough experience to climb K2? They could have said something like the Rockies or the Swiss Alps that would still get the point across without sounding so...ridiculous.

• Members

To be totally honest that's the only reason I am watching Days. Cause the rest of the show is the shits. Yes, get to know him...and how are we going to get that in 5 min episodes he is in one episode a week??

Archived