DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The DAYS teens wub.gif Melanie & Dario wub.gif I liked todays show! The first 11 mins were pre-empted...I was LMAO at the "we now join DAYS in progress" clip NBC showed, it had the clip of Nicole slapping Taylor laugh.gif

Sami and Rafe were extra annoying at Will & Gabi's graduation party and Sami didn't seem to give two craps about Will! Her and Rafe couldn't wait to get out of there.

That was such a weird scene! But I liked it. I know it was supposed to mean something, but I couldn't quite tell. Will's reaction to T was very interesting..

T laugh.gifwub.gif

• Members

I think TPTB weren't lying when they said Will's story was going to be slowed down. I'm not so sure how I feel about this now because while it can be a good thing, it can be just as equally bad as well, especially if it's not done with balance. We saw the introduction of Sonny last Thursday, but no follow-up for Friday or even Monday's show. Will appeared today but no Sonny, I heard that Sonny appears tomorrow but no Will. It would be nice to see at least a few more Sonny introductions to some more of the characters. I don't mind a slow, simmering story but I hope they don't end up having this dragging. I get the feeling that this storyline might afford me the opportunity to tune out for awhile and I will not have missed a thing.

• Members

I have a feeling its either going to be done Nuke style or Lure style. Luke and Noah was seen very little but when they were on the became a couple so fast you got whiplash and wondered why they were a couple.

On the other hand Lure was so slow paced that they didnt get to share much due to ATWT cancellation.

• Members

I think people are getting a liiiittle carried away with excitement over Sonny. I'm really, really excited that my favorite soap is finally doing a gay storyline and over the moon that it's with Will and Sonny, because of their rich family history on canvas.

BUT they literally JUST met. Sonny hasn't even had time to sleep in his own bed in town yet! He just arrived this morning according to the show. I'd like him to be established as a character with his family, for him to have some wants and goals and then be friends with Abby before becoming friends with Will. Will isn't even out yet and they haven't established him as gay on the show. It might be upsetting Sonny only got one day last week, but honestly, no one would be that upset if it were a straight character introduced one day then followed up a bit later.

An instant romance would be a mess. We already went through that with Taylor and EJ and THE SCARF that we flashed back to fifty million times and I'll be damned if I want to endure that with Will and Sonny yet. They haven't even had time to test their chemistry yet. I'm along for the ride, but I also love the show, so it's not the only storyline or the only characters that keep me tuning in. And for viewers who are just tuning in to see Sonny/Will action without regard for the rest of the show and how it affects the canvas, well they're not really the show's "fans" anyway, so the storyline isn't being written for them!

Archived