• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

daysfayecameo.png

Faye found her cameo! She can finally rest in peace....lol

dayskate.png

daysmaggie.png

Man, I loved her style yesterday

I loved tehm at first but Im starting to get over Victor and Maggie. All their scenes are the same with no progression in their relationship. Im getting tired of her scolding him all the time like he's some child. Its getting old and making her come across pretty sanctimonious

• Members

I agree about Victor and Maggie. I'm not tired of them as characters or as a couple, per se, but I'm ready for them to be involved in a story instead of just clucking around once a week, having the same dispute about Chloe/Brady/whoever.

• Members

Re Maggie/Victor: Either make them a couple or keep them friends... this in between thing is so drawn out, I'm starting to lose interest. Wonder if the new writing team can remedy this.

Melanie: Sorry... she is so not an ingenue/heroine... I'm hoping the new writing team makes her the anti-heroine. I wouldn't mind her so much if she wasn't propped so much. At least they aren't using Abby to prop up Melanie so that's a step in the right direction.

Chad: Dreamy... enough said

Will: Hurry up and make him gay... you can so tell in these recent episodes they have gotten the ball rolling.

My one wish: Not taping the show 2+ months ahead of time. I don't care if it saves money or not.. it certainly doesnt help if a story doesnt work and we are stuck watching this for two plus months. Since they are cutting so many cast members, that would free up money.. money they could use to upgrade the lighting/sets/and film at least four weeks ahead. jmho :)

• Members

That was just perfect. I can't believe they actually showed her "falling." The best part is that flash of white bathrobe slowly falling as Lucas yells in closeup :lol: And then the two of them splayed out...

Deirdre was born to play a killer on a 70's cop show.

• Members

Thank God we weren't done hearing about THE CAMEO. How everyone has managed to get this dumb bitch Taylor to blindly listen to them is beyond me. All you have to do is wave the cameo in her face and she loses her damn mind. I loved getting a replay of the fall down the stairs today, followed by Sami then taking Taylor BACK to her apartment to talk about the damn cameo some more!

In other ridiculous news, while trying to get used to this random "Sapphire Club" that everyone is attending now, I for the life of me can't understand why idiot Chloe had a rendezvous with a John upstairs, then decided to have her meeting with Justin IN THE SAMN DAMN PLACE. Like, literally walking down the stairs after whoring it up and signing some paperwork and talking about a better life. Good grief.

• Members

Why can't Sami & them just let Taylor in on what's all going on?! It's so stupid how they're not just spitting it out!! How is it going to hurt anything if she knows that there is a doppelganger Rafe?

Galen Gering was cringe worthy to watch as Robo Rafe in hallucination. That was awful!!

Vintage Bo & Hope working together to solve a crime. They are the saving grace of this S/L!! Really loving them

LOVED those Maggie/Nicole scenes! Highlight of the show! Now that's a pairing I didn't realize would have a common bond. It was nice watching them sit and discuss their problems.

I'm glad the writers aren't actually having Chloe go through with having sex with sleezy men!! I hope that's how it is all the time. Just drug the guys champagne, LOL...it makes the story a lot easier to digest. Nadia is doing a fantastic job with this dreck...I feel bad for Chloe & I'm so disgusted with Kate for doing this!! Lauren Koslow is still delicious to watch though, as always.

Still don't like this Abby and don't want her with Chad.

Archived