DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Now Carly is snorting up drugs? Man that was painful to watch.

I dont get why Rafe is now starting to act like the creature. I can understand in front of EJ and Stefano but he is being a jerk to everyone else

LOVE the Stefano/Nicole alliance. The other week I mentioned that he'd probably prefer her for EJ over Nicole and I love that Nicole brought why to his attention

Chad's been looking good lately. Never really found him attractive but something's changed

Jennifer and Daniel's romance story is so juvenile and predictable. Its like soap telling 101. So boring, lame and very basic

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've seen better plays written by high schoolers than the Dan/Jen "wuv" story...I don't know how either of them can do this with a straight face...

Finally Faye's death is being brought back...Where is Fafe anyway? Is he still choking Sami?

• Members

The writing for Dannifer got even worse the last two weeks. Maybe it´s because Whittesell is about to disappear from credits and this is already sole Higley? It´s been very forced and at best average from beginning but they atleast tried to follow some basics. But this rush to have sex is so weird, so pragmatic and so out of character for Jennifer. I don´t see any passion or desire, all I see is that Jennifer is horny. Not sure that´s what they are trying to portray.

• Members

Chloe :( I have NO words for what they are doing with her!! None!! angry.gif

HATED Brady talking all that smack to EJ about Arianna. Brady dumped Arianna for Nicole! I rolleyes.gif at how they describe Brady as being so distraught over Ari's death. Pure crap! And what a punk bitch move by Brady having that thug knock out EJ first.

That's exactly what I said! Sit DOWN, Daniel! Omg. I can't believe Kate let him yell in her face like that! I was totally team Kate today, loved her showdown with Jennifer. Lots of history mentions in those scenes..

• Members

Those Jennifer/Kate scenes were phenomenal. How is this regime capable of putting out THAT material, but then we have this EJ/Taylor fiasco going on, plus an entire "drug addiction" storyline that is just a woman running around sweating and talking to herself?

• Members

the fact that they were fighing over Daniel, completely ruined it for me. It made Jennifer come across looking even badder than she did before

Ugh! Can we get rid of wannabe gangster, Brady? Words cant describe how much I detest this character. This was by far the ugliest display of him yet. He is nothing but a drunken mess of a loser. Just can him already

Archived