DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing wrong with speculation at all.

I feel pretty confident that it's Will because 1) he's been getting all the set-up for this, and I don't think this regime is clever enough to do a fake-out; 2) Chad seems to have a story of his own with Abigail and the DiMera stuff.

I'd rather it be Will, anyway. Chad is too "disposable."

• Members

Lol @ pathetic ass Sami putting that audio bug into the FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS! LMAO!

That whole short sequence where Bo & Hope knocked out that DiMera guy and stole the cash was kick ass! Loved it!

Taylor looked soo good today, this is the best TB has looked on the show since she joined. Loved her scenes with Lexie, but with EJ? Hell no. EJ isn't wasting any time is he? That marriage proposal was LAME!

Actually loved the drama with Kate, Chad, and Abby today...notice I said Abby & not Abigail?? Ugh so annoying!! It's the most highly annoying to me when Chad says it that way.

Victor and Maggie are getting predictable and kinda boring for me lately. And I really didn't like that kiss Maggie gave Victor before she left ;-O that was just weird and didn't feel right.

• Members

OMG, are you kidding me? EJ wants to marry the whore? Good riddans to the both of them pathetic losers

Taylor spreading her stupidity to Lexie :rolleyes: I wish Lexie told her that she doesnt have time to listen to her gossip bc unlike her, she actually has to WORK

LOL...at Hope and how she distracted Marco

Maggie....STFU. Im sick of her scolding Victor like he's some child

The preview...LOL. What is there no Days today and tomorrow?

Archived