DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

EJ, like Taylor, could benefit from some kind of plot point here. Give him a brain tumor or something to explain what the eff has happened to him. Honestly, he has way overstayed his welcome and usefullness. Time to let the whole truth come out, Sami can snap, shoot and kill him, and go off the deep end into a mental home with Laura Horton for a bit until she gets sane again and returns to salem to rebuild her life, and for once not rely on a man to make her happy.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Add me to the list of those that are fine with Sonny's story being slowly developed. He just joined on Thursday, why would he need to be on all the time or in a full story by Tuesday? Let's see this develop slowly.

• Members

Dang, why are so many new people watching Days now? This thread is moving too fast! LOL. I dont get to watch till the next morning and cant keep up anymore

Cant beleieve Im saying this but Team Dario yesterday. Brady was an ass as usual. Dario covered for him and he should have been a bit more grateful

Also cant believe EJ is willing to confess and throw everythign away for Taylor. Im with Stefano on this. Im surrpised he hasnt contemplating making Taylor "disapear" Speaking of which, thank god, she finally changed out of her ugly shirt

Its kinda weird how they are writing around Philip. Is he in town again? Did he send the baby with the nanny or social worker? Where is he living anyway?

I dont like that they are calling the kid Sonny. Id rather he go by his real name Jackson, or use a different name. Dont like Sonny as a name. I do like that Justin and Adrienne finally have a story

Vivin: "Speaking of which, I just saw Chloe Lane. Washed up songbird; cant even afford to take care of her own chick"

Quinn: "I dont think so"

Vivan: "Of course you dont. She has big breasts. She can do no wrong" :lol:

Newbies should not be shoved down our throats. That ALWAYS tends to get the biggest complaint when writers go that route.

• Members

For me it was the change of head writers, even though Dena's stuff is still on the air. I hope the show gets better. And Sonny is just an added bonus, but it isn't the main reason I'm watching.

• Members

Is this really going to be a Sonny/Will hook-up or will it end up being a Sonny/Chad pairing instead? I've lurked around in various places and found some posters who gave some very compelling reasons as to why Chad would make the better choice and not Will. The DiMera/Kiriakis angle was the main thing but one poster found the conversation that Sonny had with Abby about Chad (when Sonny first arrived) suspicious, saying that Abby seemingly bragged (OK, maybe it wasn't ACTUAL bragging) a bit too much about how in sync she and Chad were. Also the spoiler about Stefano, EJ, and Chad. An explosive triangle of Abby/Chad/Sonny was also cited as something that would garner great interest since Abby would be competing with her cousin who's a MAN. It was also suggested that the actress playing Gabi may have been coerced by TPTB into lying when she said Will was gay. I don't know, but the buzz surrounding this entire storyline has been rather sketchy at best. I have to say though, I kinda like the idea of Sonny/Chad much more than Sonny/Will.

• Members

Its not that serious. I doubt DAYS is that worried about keeping one story so closed up that they have someone lie about who is gay. I may want Chill, but its not that big of a deal. Some of you are taking the gay storyline too seriously, it hasn't even begun yet.

Archived