DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Nadia Bjorlin did pretty well in those scenes where it dawned on her what Quinn was trying to do to her.

And I loved Brady's reaction to Taylor's news about EJ. He was like, "Bitch, please!"

Then, of course, there was THE SLAP!

...too bad the only things I care about of late are when people get called out on their idiocy, but I'll take what I can get. Is it September yet?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY!

xf1bbl.gif

"You little bitch!" How could anyone not root for Nicole in this moment? Its the one Ive been waiting for! The previews look good too. "You are not only a liar Taylor, but you are a full blown slut!" I hope she slaps her again

So Quinn is Vivain's son? Interesting twist but too bad we wont see it play out much. HATE that he is a pimp and now trying to force Chloe into prostitution

I loved it! No other couple in daytime generates as much heat as these two when they are fighting and being vile to each other. I really hope they can survive the writer change and actually remain married and be a real couple

• Members

I feel like they've gone way too far with EJ and Nicole for them to become a 'real couple' anytime soon. They can probably always play sort of a Barbara Ryan/James Stenbeck thing with them, but they're just going to go 'round and 'round in this cycle if they keep them too closely in each other's orbits, IMO.

• Members

I loved the shows this week... however, it saddens me watching Vivian/Chloe/Carly because of the fact that they are leaving the show. It almost makes me not want to watch the show anymore.

The only reservation I have about the changes happening in august/sept is that it's going to be too quick and sudden. I'd rather they gradually change it so that people have time to get used to it. At the same time, the problem is Corday... not the actors, co-producer, or even the head-writer. If he really cares about the long-term future of the show, he needs to step down as show-runner and put in someone who knows what they are doing.

I remember awhile back when Ed Scott was 2nd in command that he was decent.. but got fired when he approved changing Dena higley's scripts. Dena got mad and Corday sided with her over Scott. Looking back, I wonder how things would have been different if Corday had sided with Scott over Higley.

With that said... I loved Nicole/EJ's sudden death match... and loved Chad/Abigail's reactions to it! Plus, I loved the slap heard all over the world :) I was like 'yes! Bitch is going down!'

Just love Jennifer/Hope as friends! I wonder who will be Jennifer's best friend now that Carly is leaving? Same with Nicole?

I watched the scenes with Quinn/Chloe.. and I kept yelling at Chloe to tell Nicole... Nicole would know how to fix him!

• Members

15fjiux.jpg

Get over here bitch!

b6rna0.gif

SLAP!

Taylor is SUCH a smug bitch. She's really the worst kind. I couldnt believe she was standing there blasting Nicole for not being there for her. Is she for real? How the hell are we supposed to be rooting for her. I hate her sense of entitelement

Good lord, can we please get rid of Gabi? She is the Hernandez that I cant stand the most (well it flip flops between her and Dario). I wish her sickness had just killed her and we'd be done with it.

Melanie, another smug bitch. I wish Rafe had told her to f--k off

I wish Chloe wouldnt be so stupid. All Quinn has is one video of her. If she starts screwing a bunch of guys, he will then have plenty

• Members

I'm totally confused what Higley wants us to feel for Taylor?...It was like Nicole was speaking for the audience when she was like "Are you kidding me?" When EJ asked her what was the matter with her...I mean, I've never seen a character go from a writer's pet to being completely decimated in such a short amount of time..I guess they didn't Natalia could play pretentious and obnoxious, which oh trust me she can...I'm just glad I didn't have to watch it again.

• Members

Anyone else just loving Chad? I'm really enjoying watching him, I'm glad his screen time has increased lately. Don't like him with Abby, though. LOVED the scenes he had with Rafe and that Alicia girl today! The Actress who plays Alicia is hot! Those scenes had me Lmao!!

I can't stand this girl playing Abby. I really can't.

Rafe flirting with Taylor, thinking she was another girl Fafe slept with was hilarious!! laugh.gif Loved it. And finally they did something with Faye's cameo necklace or whatever that thing is.

That last Carly scene where she was crushing up and snorting the pills was sooo good! Very well directed scene & nice work by Crystal Chappel!

I swear I saw Jennifer hurt her foot yesterday, and now it's her back? WTH? Ciara stomped on her foot, NOT her back. What is going on?? Of course we got the forced massage it all away scene with her & Daniel rolleyes.gif I HATE THESE TWO TOGETHER.

Archived