DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back when EJ was scary and not just threatening women. He looked petrified at Brady confronting him, a nice turnabout from how he acted with Nicole.

These stories are so poorly plotted and confusing to me. I can't wait till Higley is out. There's nothing WRONG with the idea of some of these stories, but Chloe would NOT go into prostitution. She would for one, go and get Nicole and take Quinn on. Because it'd be nice to see Chloe/Nicole teaming up against Kate, which would give Nicole something to do besides natter on about EJ. And then there's Jen. She's a [!@#$%^&*] reporter. If Jack wasn't responding to her, she would have flown to the [!@#$%^&*] outback and TRACKED HIM DOWN. This is all so incredibly lazy.

I am however enjoying this undying conversation about THE CAMEO. Taylor was absolutely hysterical confronting Rafe and Sami, with Sami all "I bought it online!" Then when you think it's over, "I WAS WAITING IN THE STAIRWELL TO CONFRONT YOU!" "THAT'S NOT YOUR CAMEO, IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR STYLE!" Like, Fay was broke, this cameo can't have been more than 50 cents. Couldn't Sami have said she got it from a pawn shop? Then there's today with Taylor taking her cameo ranting to Abe and Caroline. I can't even.

• Members

^LOL.

Enjoyed Taylor almost fully for the first time during Tuesday's episode - I like her immensely when she's not opposite EJ. Loved her scenes with Sami & Abe. Overall she's still a terrible character though. I love Tams so much, though...

I can't deal with Brady. I really can't. I'm still confused as to how he's so viciously upset and distraught over Ari's death all of a sudden. He didn't seem to give two craps about her when she was alive! He DUMPED her for Nicole and boarderline forgot she even existed. He showed some deep emotion when she died but not as much as he's showing now. I think it's ridiculous and I really hate his rage. EM's acting doesn't help matters.

EJ did deserve that beating, there's no doubt about that, but I wish it had been done in the hands of someone else, like Rafe or Nicole. lol.

• Members

OMG, throw Brady in jail already. I wish Melanie wouldnt protect that bastard

That ending....uh oh. Sami should have listened to Rafe

Is Quinn working for Kate? That preview seemed to suggest so. What an F'ed up thing of her to do especially considering her own past

That cameo is annoying the hell out of me!

• Members

Wednesdays episode was soo good! I really liked it

Love how Bo & Hope have been added into the Rafe story. They have made it so much better! I love that it seems they aren't fooled by the fake Rafe. I love the looks Bo & Hope give each other when they're working. They work so well together as a team!

I like how Mel & Dario have been tied in with EJ. Um I have one question though. WTH was up with those sirens whaling in the background while they were on the docks?? It seemed like they were getting louder and louder and then they just stopped. I have to LOL at how no police ended up showing up in the first place, or maybe they did later on when Melanie and Dario left with EJ's body; but I find it dumb that it took the police so long to get there. Who called them anyway?

Loved the Taylor/Stefano scenes.

HATE the Chloe prostitute stuff. Thank god she found a way to drug him and not have to sleep with him!! It was so disturbing watching him crawl all over her angry.gif This S/L is blasphemous!

• Members

This is bordering on ridiculous (and I love it even more because of it) with this CAMEO business. Abe had a damn monologue about the CAMEO today! "Fay was a victim her whole life! That cameo was the most precious thing to her and someone ripped it from her dead body! THE CAMEO!" I'm surprised Taylor didn't try to confront Stefano about it when he made the crass, yet hilarious joke about Taylor creating problems in his household like "dead women in my foyer!"

Archived