DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CARLY: "I saw that beautiful cameo while Fay was in surgery, and I knew that I could steal it and pawn it for a lot of THE PILLS, but it was simply too beautiful to take away from her as she lay dying! I knew it would bring her eternal peace!"

• Members

FAFE: "Wanna know why I stole that cameo? It's because MY MAMMA used to be a down and out waitress too! And she worked with that bitch Fay, and she had a CAMEO just like it. But Fay made her TAKE IT OFF because she said it WASN'T HER STYLE!"

• Members

CARRIE: "What are you doing with that cameo, Sami?! I remember when you stole Austin from me and were forced to marry him to get Will back from the French government, I offered you a cameo as an olive branch! And you turned it down because you said it wasn't your style! You're back up to your old tricks again!"

• Members

Oh good lord, shoot me now. We are STILL on Daniel and Jennifer? Was hoping not to see them today

So now Taylor's supposed to be what cool bc Tamara Braun can go toe to toe with Stephano? Ugh, she was still even smug and sanctimonious with him! I like that he cant stand her like I cant. He should just make her "disappear" and call it a day. Also can someone dress her better? Her wardrobe is so unflattering. Hated her top

Glad Bo and Hope didnt instantly believe The Creature's story. Good to see cops not be portrayed as idiots on soaps. Whoops, just saw the ending so may have spoken too soon

Kate is absolutely despicable for what she's doing to Chloe. This has got to be one of the worse things she's done. Considering she was a former prostitue and was kept from her children by their father, I cant fathom how she as a woman can force another women into prostitution. Downright awful.

The role of most annoying plot point will now be played by Faye's cameo

cameo23999.jpg

• Members

^ Bwahahahahahaha!

You're totally right about Kate. Even trying to kill Chloe was somehow less appalling to me than this horrible, horrible scheme. Her personal history really makes it a lot more disgusting, though if this were a more psychologically complex show, there could be a lot to dig into there.

• Members

^Omg Sindacco that first video is HILARIOUS! LMAO

Carly's story is bad but CC is acting the hell out of it. Loved the scenes where Carly was dazed off pills, sprawled out on her bed, ignoring her phone ringing. Lol! I think CC is doing soo good with this.

I love whenever Sami & Bo interact. Enjoyed their scenes today with Rafe. Finally this is moving along at a faster pace! I think it was very smart to bring Bo & Hope into this.

Archived