DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw the entire show from wed... (i had only watched the maggie scenes...)

wow. what a great epsiode! honestly. where to begin?

Love Peter Reckell and the way he calls EJ Jr. LOL. The Bo/Stefano & Bo/EJ/Nicole scenes were great.

Melanie/Brady are such a great dynamic of friends. I loved their scenes and her and Victors. Molly & John have a playful fun chem together. I really liked the way she told him she was in fact scared of him but not the way he thinks and how she put him on blast. Not many people tell victor how it is but it works with Melanie because she knows he wont mess with her because of Maggie.

Carly/Jen were GREAT! Loved the way they mentioned their boarding school days. Jenn obviously knows the truth but isnt ready to totally push it without full proof.

This Daniel/Carly/Melanie/Brady/Victor/EJ/Stefano thing is great. Loving it. The Taylor/Hope scenes were good too. To bad Taylor didnt push Hopeless hard enough to kill the bitch.

Of course the Maggie/Julie scenes were just perfect. Well played, well written. So great all around. I loved it when Julie told Maggie how she sees her and Maggie tearfully said she wished she saw herself that way as well.

but man, do Reckell/Chappell have it. That one 5 second scenes they had made me want them to start to go at it.

• Members

I feel bad because I really love Tamara, she is really pushing through the terrible writing and doing a great job with it.

JackPeyton, I agree about Melanie/Victor scenes. Can't say I agree about Bo/Stefano, Bo/EJ/Nicole scenes though...I find Bo highly annoying in them as of late!! He is soo self righteous and smarmy. That said, I do love that black t/leather jacket outfit he's been wearing lately. He looks good in it ;-D

I'm surprised Hope is not in a room next to EJ yet with a concussion...she has been getting knocked out left and right by people lately, LOL.

• Members

I love the chem between Reckell & Braun. But this story is redic. lol. I sort of love it though. That taylor/bo/chad/lexi/ej/stefano/kate/nicole scene had to the scene with the most characters in months.

loved nicole telling taylor she hopes ej dies.

the intro of sonny was done well. it seemed very natural and logical. liked his first scene with abby. days family trees are so hard to keep track of, lol. I love how Abby was all "he is my cousin too" lol. Its like when Philips brother Bo dated philips sister Billie but bo/billie had no relation. lol.

Love the way Will and Sonny were already eyeing each other. Justin/Adrianne are adorable. They remind me so much of my parents.

Maxine <3

And i do not like Taylor, but i love Braun so [!@#$%^&*] much i do not even care. And Renne Jones needs a damn storyline. Too bad nathan is gone because her and Hapka had mega chem.

the excuse for gabi's mom not being there made me LOLz. I do love Kinsey and T. and Chandler Massey is totally hot and i want that purple/blue/white shirt in my life right now. gabi/caroline talking actually kinds works because gabbi lives with her still, doesnt she? and she doesnt have a female in her life to talk too. tho she should have went and found maggie, lol. caroline was pretty good tho, about mentioning sami and her kids and all of that.

what the [!@#$%^&*] is with all the purple on the show? why are they all still vag pink?

i love chad/abby. thats all.

• Members

Her mom fell down and broke her leg, LOL I laughed at that excuse as well!

What made me smh about the Gabi/Caroline scenes was that Gabi was talking to Will's great Grandma...LOL. I just imagine talks like that being with someone younger or more relatable to Gabi like Jennifer, Chloe, maybe even Melanie. But I don't think Gabi even knows any of them (shows how isolated and hidden she is from the rest of the cast!!), so it does make sense why she would turn to Caroline!!

Can't stand this pairing. I have been loving Chad so much lately but not with her. I'm not feeling Kate Mansi at all in the role of Abby.

I wish they'd try out Chad/Gabi...or bring back Rachel Melvin as Chelsea and try out her with him. Chad/Chelsea would be good, Bo would hate it...

ETA: nvm, I just remembered she's with Max...LOL

• Members

Go Maxine! I loved how she told Stefano and Kate off. She rocks!

Can we PLEASE move onto another day? Taylor looks like sh-t and Im sick of seeing her in that ugly shirt. Ditto on Nicole, except she doesnt look like sh-t, just her shirt. I loved how Nicole had a full on conversation with a dead person

How randomly for Adrienne nad Justin's son to just show up like that. He isnt staying in town is he?

Gabby's mother doesnt live in Salem? They always talk about her as if she does. Man I hate this sanctimonious cow. I wish a chandelier would drop on her. T is so cute. He really has nice eyes

Days missed an oppurtunity to have Taylor declare Hope dead in Wednesday's cliffhangers. I used to be so used to seeing that on the NBC soaps...lol. Speaking of which, I was LOL'd at what Hope said to J&A when they found her pased out on the piere floor. "You wouldnt believe that I was sleeping, huh?"

When exactly did Victor and Julie have a thing? Exactly what happened?

• Members

Bwahahahaha! Everyone was always being pronounced dead before commercial breaks during the JER years. There was a GREAT one (a little different from the falling, but still) when JT was in the hospital, and an episode ended with Lexie coming out and telling Hope, "I'm so sorry..." So of course Hope reacts like her child had died and starts sobbing. At the beginning of the next episode, Lexie was all, "...so sorry that it took me so long to come out here and tell you HE'S FINE!!!"

I love T.

• Members

I must say the last few episodes have been great. This Rafe 2 storyline is really unraveling and I love every minute of it. It makes me sad that Dena is leaving the show. I do think she is a good writer. Days has not been this good since the one night stand was exposed between Philip and Chole. I just love Victor and how he don't give a fu(k in what he says to people

• Members

I'm bummed that DAYS didn't follow up on the Sonny/Justin/Adrienne scenes from yesterday.

I'm really hating Bo lately. Like, almost more than Rafe.

I didn't find it random at all...Justin and Adrienne said a few times before that he would be coming to visit.

I immensely enjoy watching this Actor. There's just something about him, LOL...great find!

• Members

Me too

I tried watching but was boring without them on. I was hoping Will would be on at least but no.

I thought the Victor and Brady scenes at the beginning were funny.

It sounded like he wsa going to say take off that towel and leave my house.:lol:

Archived