DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I did NOT enjoy Bo & Rafe at all in todays episode. Asses! Hated how they were at the hospital with EJ and Lexi, I just hate the self righteaous attiitudes they're both giving off. UGH! And Rafe getting in Taylor's way at the end? rolleyes.gifangry.gif

I didn't know Lexie was an ex-cop...surprised when she mentioned that today!!

• Members

Admittedly I haven't been watching much of Days because most of the stories turned off me completely there I think the Rafe imposter was annoying. I've been holding off until certain future storylines and comings start to play out, but is the show any good right now or improving?

• Members

Yeah, my girl use to be a cop a looooong time ago.

The Bradys have always been self righteous and what they're doing to Fake Rafe is completely illegal. Even if the tape wasn't damaged there is no way the confession would be admissible. If the show would stop treating Lexie like an ugly step child she could be doing so much damage on those hypocrites.

• Members

I'm just catching up tonight, but those Nicole/Maggie scenes from Monday were fantastic. What boggles me about this regime is that they've had the sense to do scenes of that nature often -- just putting two characters in a room and having them talk, discovering commonalities, conflicts, and interesting ways for them to interact. The Kate/Jennifer scenes from last week were the same thing. We never used to get that, and it's a big part of what's kept me loving the show from 2009 through now. Unfortunately, the stories have totally faded to crap in the meantime, so I'm glad for the writing change -- but I hope the new regime also favors these sorts of classic soap scenes. It wasn't something I was used to seeing on Days before 2009.

Of course, Taylor had to exclaim, "You STOLE MY MOTHER'S CAMEO after killing her!" Like the big crime was losing the cameo and not Fay's life! Good grief.

• Members

^^^^ Taylor mentions that damn cameo on Tuesday again...lol

OMG, how amazing was that final segment? Taylor running into what she thinks is her mother's killer. Daniel obviously hidnig something trying to keep Bo from questioning EJ. EJ waking up as Nicole is about to kill him. It just felt so exciting

Yes she was in the 80s. I dont know how she jumped from that to being a doctor

As for Bo, he is being incredibly stupid bc he should know that any confession thats done under the influence of drugs while someone is kidnapped is not admissable in court. He has nothing on the Dimeras and he needs to arrest this guy and go by the book

• Members

But how does someone get fired from being a police officer and then becomes a doctor? Did they show her going to medical school on the show or did they skip that and she started working at the hospital? How long did it take her to get her degree? I always thought that was one of the most drastic career changes Ive seen in a soap

• Administrator

I agree that this whole trying to get a confession on tape is stupid because it would be inadmissible in court - Fake-Rafe's all drugged up and EJ's in the hospital with a concussion. I can't see where this is heading.....what's the big climax of this? What's the build up to?

• Members

Sort of. Around Christmas, Julie spoke to Maggie about Victor (and said some stuff like "I know from experience," blah blah), and then she called Victor and they had a kind of terse conversation about Maggie and how Victor is expected to treat her. It wasn't an outright "Victor and I almost had a relationship!" but it was definitely the subtext of the whole thing.

• Members

Why the hell was Bo acting like he just woke up from a good nights rest at the hospital today?! Meanwhile were still at the points from where yesterdays episode left off, where Rafe stopped Taylor, and Nicole asked EJ for a divorce. But according to Bo it's the next morning? WTH??

LOL @ Stefano to Bo: "The last time you solved a crime, Clinton was still in office."

Archived