DAYS: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm going to miss Carly :( The characters (save for Dario and Taylor) that are leaving are the ones that I like. I actually started watching again when John/Marlena were axed. Oh well... I'll have an open mind though I hope the show goes back to its root's of a psychological drama like it was in the 60's and 70's.

Glad to see Bo/Hope involved in the fake Rafe story.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really good episode today! I literally jumped at the ending! And I don't know who it is, being spoiler free, so I'm excited.

I am gonna miss Carly as well, if only because I love her histrionics. I will also miss Dario. I think he works as a character! And I am going to be irritated if everyone is lovey dovey just having adventures instead of having real relationships.

Also, I was worried we'd get an episode with a mention of THE CAMEO but thankfully Bo got to say it in his dialogue for the first time.

• Members

Finally the story is moving along! I love how they integrated Bo and Hope into Sami's story

They so need to have Nicole look at the cameo and the head in it turn into Faye who starts talking to her.

cameofaye.png

How cool would that be? LOL

• Members

LOL!

I really like roping Bo and Hope into this. Could be a fun story for Safe and Bope without any triangles or super-contrivance.

What is this "Sapphire Club" crap, and why has Vivian Alamain been dining there? This is so Higley.

• Members

Bo got back to the basement and found that FakeRafe had untied himself and had knocked Hope to the floor. Bo saved Hope, and they got FakeRafe tied back up. Then someone kicked in the door, and Bope pulled their guns...

• Members

If this was 2003, that would happen! Remember when JER had inanimate objects talking to people? Like when Sami's Thanksgiving turkey had Kate's head on it? Or Nicole talked to herself in the mirror with this weird accent?

Honestly, today for me was THE FUNNIEST Days scene since Marlena fell out the Penthouse and landed on Sami. All of this cameo talk led to a crescendo of cameo hilarity. Not only were they confronting Rafe 2 with it, but then Sami put it on and BECAME Fay. Then she fell down the goddamn stairs just like Fay, with Bo just standing there and Hope off to the side screaming "Sami!" but doing nothing. I was seriously dying and had to rewind that scene like 10 times.

Not AS funny, but also amusing, was Sami grabbing Mary's arm and yelling, "The hell you are!"

Also, I'm with Toups -- where the hell did Taylor come from?! Wasn't she just at the damn hospital? Did she really creep in through the patio to find EJ?!

Archived