Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's It!

Sharon is the Dumbest. Character. Ever.

I don't know whether Phyllis told on her or not but either way, this brainiac thought "Hey, I'll use Faith's passport and hope nobody looks at the birthdate and realizes that I wasn't born last year"

Please keep OliveOil, do us all a favor sir kidnapper.

• Members

Both Sharon and Feather are too stupid to live.

Sharon, of course, is made to look like an idiot in order to make Phyllis -- the CleverestMostSmartestFunnestCoolestWomanEVER -- look so much better. But who the heck are they propping by making Feather look like such a dimwit? Like, Chance? Hopefully this is Feather's exit story.

MTS was great in her scenes with SK yesterday. I know that's an unpopular opinion, lol.

• Members

What the hell are they doing to Sharon? Adam has dickmatized Sharon. He must e pound that real good for to act such a damn fool. And who did Chance think he was today coming inhis uniform and with that dramatice turn around to face those cops. Everyone is traveling everywhere these days on Y&R. And today was the only day I think that the hawaiin dude's forhead wasn't sweating. In most of his scenes he had beads of sweat on his head. Is it hot in those studios?

• Members

LMAO I'm watching Y&R on Soapnet and knew it was a repeat, but was like "WTF" cause it was Chance's "death" and thought they would repeat yesterdays episode. Here I was thinking Chance had died AGAIN :lol: Took me a minute to realize it was an older repeat

One question, who is Brock's father?

• Members

Ugh...so I finally watched Wednesday's eppy. Blahblahblah...and I'm supposed to believe Chance shaved his beard and got a proper military haircut before showing up to court? WTF??

And Sharon's dress is a hideous mess. It looks like a droopy vayjayjay.

• Members

She was awesome that's why I like this story its given her something to work with; I actually watched it twice I liked the eppy where she threw is stuff out in the hall, I was cracking up...I was on the edge of my seat will she take that drink? And was wrestling with it during the whole eppy will she ???

won't she???

And actually got misty eyed when she did...great acting really enjoyed her.

.Sharon really looks strange in her injail scenes with Nick visiting her when he flatout says that she used Faith's birth certificate for Adam...maybe I have to see the scenes again but I couldn't follow Sharons' train of thought and I like her...but didn't get why she was jumping bail to find Adam it doesn't make sense to me....

Re: Phyllis I totally agree and its really gotten quite tiresome to storytelling honestly..

• Members

So.... was that whole Feather-gets-kidnapped-by-the-crooked-cops just an excuse to listen to that mobstuh day player wax lyrical about "what a babe" Feather is and how wicked smart she is?

Just because you TELL us, Maria, does not make it so.

What I would give for more substantial scenes between Diane, Nikki and Ashley! I could watch these three have at it before Billy, SnoreToria and Big Red anyday.

Archived