Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miguel was not seen for several years and then finally, in 2008, they said he was retiring to go take care of an ill relative or something. Nikki and Victor decided to give him a clock as a treasured memory of his time there. :rolleyes:

• Members

and lets not forget the fact that they bought on that hispanic maid Estella, but ever since she was wrongly accuse of gaslighting Ashley she has since been thrown into the land of oblivion. (thats where other characters like John Silva, Lynne, Miguel, Marry Williams, detective Gil, and for the most part Olivia are really at.)

• Members

Estella was only created for that story, I believe. Some fans had a good laugh at the bad retcon that claimed she had been there with the Newmans the whole time. That and the teddy bear tree make me puke.

• Members

Its really odd how I can go in spurts on Y&R when I am really interested and watch regularly or times like now where nothing, not one thing interests me

and I can tune out.

I am beginning to agree with people that there is just something off with this show. And its not just the writing because it has been inconsistant for ages.

I dont know. THe thing that used to hold this show together and I really dont know what that was seems gone.

I just feel like there are a lot of stories going on now that just need to end period because I cant find one that is at all interesting.

Archived