Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was a breath of fresh air. You don't see very strong female characters like her in daytime who speak their mind. She was kind of fierce. Well they did try the Nikki-Paul repairing, but much of that took place off-screen. Besides, there's no way the writers, or Braeden for that matter, would have Paul win over Victor. It's the same way they never let Jack win when he goes toe-to-toe with Victor.

• Members

I watched Y&R tonight on SoapNet, first time in months. I can't believe the same Victor versus his children and Adam/Sharon crap is still going on. These stories apparently are never going to end. Bill Bell would be proud.

I had no idea that Y&R had a full figured African American woman in its cast. Now that was a shocker. I actually liked the dynamic between Neil, Sophia, and Malcolm. Neil and Sophia being the stronger of the three.

And I see that Eden Reigel continues to be a mediocre actress where ever she goes. I can't believe Y&R insists on giving her stories, that kiss with Chance, what a blah. It is GranMac all over again. They kept her for about a year and wasted JT on her, only to end up firing him. Wonder who pathetic Heather will take with her Ronan and/or Chance.

• Members

I really tried watching the Chance/Chloe/Heather and Neil/Sophia/Malcolm scenes. About two minutes in, I was desperately punching the FF button in self-defense. C/Ch/H is just boring beyond compare. There's something unpalatable about the N/S/M triangle...aside from the fact it's the umpteenth time Neil and Malcolm have had eyes for the same woman. Maybe it's the fact Sophia look and acts so "young" compared to the world-weary Neil. If she looks at him with those sappy eyes again, I'm gonna have to bitchslap her.

The more Victor dismisses "the brats", the more I want them to win. The kids are right, Victor plays God with their lives. Yes, a lawsuit isn't the way to address their problems with their father, but it seems he used NE as a way to punish them whenever he saw fit. They're just playing his game.

• Members

I have to admit, I was entertained by the trainwreck that was today's show.

First of all, while I can't stand Grambo, his kids get on my damn nerves. The only one that is even remotely likeable anymore IMO is SpermAbby. Still, I'm glad that they won, he needed to lose. It's about time Kneel grew a pair and stood up to Victor, even though it's about a decade too damn late (he should have done it when Victor made Nick CEO of Newman over him).

Speaking of Kneel, umm Leslie? I know she was enjoying the kiss, but I thought she was about to have an orgasm right there on that couch. There was a lot of heavy breathing and moaning going on. Interesting that Kneel's morals kicked in when he was about to sleep with Leslie, but they were nowhere to be found when he was humping Sofia a few weeks ago.

Diane slamming the door in Sharin's face? :lol::lol:

Speaking of, can someone at Y&R invest in a brush? Because everyday Sharon Case and Amelia Heinle have all of these sporadic pieces of hair sticking up everywhere like they have static cling.

Ugh, now to the horse stable. Aside from actually seeing Victor trying to unleash his goat juice on to Nikki, I think what really made me lose my lunch was hearing him mumble and moan "Ohhh baby" :blink:

• Members

If I didn't know better, I'd think TIIC were giving Victor some kind of dementia storyline. He keeps saying the same things over and over, even when they don't make any sense storywise. Vic was way out of line talking to Neil the way he did. The fact that no one else (although I guess there isn't much of anyone left from NE) could step up and point out Victor routinely handed the reins over to his children (including Adam) when he'd leave town is kind of stupid.

I like Leslie. Too bad she'll probably be little more than a plot point if Sophia's green-eyed jealousy today is any indication.

I could GAS about Victor's "pain". He lost because he lied his ass off. Boo-freakin'-hoo if he lost. I've never forgiven him for usurping Jabot from John.

Sharon---STFU. Blame Nick for Adam leaving? BS. Boyfriend took the deal because that's what he does. He RAN.

As lame as it was, it was a relief to see Maura today. And she looked fabulous in that gold dress.

Funniest moment of the day? Mud-splattered Giggly Heifer. *snort* That Kyle's a devil child. I'm surprised Phyllis' head didn't turn 360 degrees before spitting pea-soup in his direction. Serves the bitch right. Go Kyle!

• Members

Today's episode was delicious in many ways. Like PJ mentioned... Big Red getting mud splashed on her was love on a stick. And the later shot where Kyle hit her in the butt with the football. That kid is this smiling, jovial child with a streak of EVIL inside... I love him!! He could easily go into a Rhoda Penmark type of character.... and I would LOVE IT. And TELL ME if Kristoff today was not the most commanding, strong, decent character wev'e seen in a VERY long time. He was extremely sexy today, and it was all in his strength, integrity, and attitude. Just amazing. Now... was it just me, or when that cake hit the floor, it didn't seem to put a DENT in it! It looked like a brick! :lol:

Archived