Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Members

YES! They accidentally get locked in the GCAC overnight (Nikki passes out tipsy behind the bar, Diane gets locked by Ashley in the bathroom stall but by the time Ash gets out of there, the place is all closed up and lights are out. All three women emerge in the dining room (Diane kicks the door of the bathroom stall down. You know she totally would!).

Maybe we get the rivalry and bitterness coming through (the Sperm incident can definitely be brought up here). Then we can have Ashley wondering why she falls in love with emotionally distant men and Nikki being all "A-MEN, friend." Diane looks a little nervous -- she knows they are referencing Grambo. They end up pigging out on cold cuts, the GCAC's entire cupcake stock and margaritas (yes, even Nikki). When they are finally freed from the GCAC, Diane staggers somewhet tipsily to Nick's house where she wakes him up (it's like 5am at this point) with a mega kiss. And finally she (and we) get some Dick.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's really time to blow up the "Tucker slept with Diane" bomb. SN and ED have NO chemistry. I want to see Diane start throwing her weight around and getting back at those who've pissed her off. Slapping down that ass Tucker seems like a good place to start.

• Members

That HAIR is so damn distracting. Seriously, why don't they comb that rat's nest and cut IT. It's far too long. I'm struck at how juvenile the dialouge can be at times. And while I'm glad this is heating up - at a SNAIL'S pace for my liking - I didn't see any look between Diane and Nick. Victor was just being a drama queen.

• Members

The problem with that type of promo is if the actors don't stay - I think the longest one of them stayed was two years (Genie Francis and Jane Elliot). I don't even know if Bob Woods lasted a year.

Then again Y&R is so desperate for PR these days they would do this type of promo if the son from Ghost and Mrs. Muir was on for five seconds.

• Members

I mean really Nikki? You couldn't take the swig of your drink outside? You just had to sip on the yak on the inside of church where some one can see you? I just love the cattiness between Jill and Nikki. And I was so glad Ashely called out kay on choosing Victor owver her own son cuz I was thinking the same thing. What the hell is Ash wearing? And Nikki's curtains she dug out her basement from 1991 are kinda nice.

• Members

^^ Ash and Nikki were having a floral-off. No joke, those christening outfits are the most exciting thing to happen all week.

Good episode -- probably because it features Nikki being brilliant, Ashley being feisty and Jill telling Nikki to "fluff away." LOL! And Traci came along, too. Yay!

One person who works my last nerve is Granny Cooper. Cannot stand that crone turning on everybody she is meant to care about just to prop Grambo's tired ass. He is entitled to do what he wants with his company that he built viz hiz own two HANS! But what effing plot point is this where she starts lecturing Jack on his "obsession" with Jabot and using the company as a stick with which to beat the Abbotts? Go fall into cocktail, Granny, and then go drive Kevin Fisher off the road or something.

Another person I never wanted to see again -- the Red Menace. No, not Syphyllis. It's "She Pops!"

And Y&R needs to stop fronting like Feather is some kind of charismatic, sensuous sexpot.

Archived