Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deacon must really have a Golden One if Nikki spent all night in that hovel. I can't wait until this Deacon/Meggie stuff is over...I dislike Deacon/SK immensely.

I don't mind SK at all and I hope he sticks around - especially since the end of this Deacon/Meggie stuff means Nikki will undoubtedly be on her knees begging Grandpa Goat to take her back. :rolleyes:

• Members

Deacon must really have a Golden One if Nikki spent all night in that hovel.

It's sad that Nikki hasn't learned her lesson since her relationship with Deacon is basically a repeat of her relationship with David except with less attempted murder (thus far).

• Members

Just a question: was watching the credits todays and noticed Jeff Branson and Judith Chapman were no longer credited as contract cast members. Is it right?

Hmmm, that is interesting. I have nothing against Chapman, but Gloria just needs to go the hell away and maybe Branson can do season 3 of Venice now.

• Members

It's sad that Nikki hasn't learned her lesson since her relationship with Deacon is basically a repeat of her relationship with David except with less attempted murder (thus far).

When MAB said she gonig to honor history, I didn't think she was talking about LML history too.

Archived