Y&R: March Discussion Thread

• Members

And by contrast, Melody this week has been looking like a freaking Breck commercial! Not to Mention Kanan and his beautiful blow dried locks. Can't anyone see that all 5 QUARTS of product in Morrows hair makes him look like a greasy ape? Is everyone on that set blind? And then Muhney goes on camera looking like an 11 year old that just got on the school bus with bed head.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sometimes people's inability to cry on cue on this show really bothers me. It didn't use to be a problem, or maybe I didn't notice, but the last couple of months I've noticed a lot of ugly cry faces with very few tears.

What is the motivation behind Victor marrying Diane? Because Nikki told him that their romp in the stable was just a one-time thing? Victor keeps saying it is a good business arrangement, I'm sorry, how? She was already working for you and sleeping with you - you didn't have to marry her for that.

Damn, I felt bad for Nikki today, but then I remembered she just cheated on Deacon with Victor in the barnyard and it passed. Is that the last of Meggie? I hope so, I'm over her and her bozo the clown lipstick.

I still prefer Chris Engen's Adam.

When was the last time we saw Lauren? I don't recall. I know Michael's primary reason for existence is to be stuck up the Newman's ass, but they really could give Lauren more to do.

• Members

It's tough for me to really see Muhney's Adam as any part of the Newman clan. Muhney is a better actor but the character of Adam is long gone. And the whole Shadam thing makes it even worse because he comes across more as another one of her weird detours, like Cameron or whoever else.

• Members

I think someone needs to strap Sharon Case down in a stylists' chair and give her a freakin' hair cut. It's obviously dry and damaged, and no amount of product is going to make it look better.

And I'm just going to say it---yes, MTS' hair looks great. Finally. Thank God. But now she looks like a 60 year old with 20ish hair. It's disconcerting.

• Members

Well, it certainly looks better now than it did during the "height" of David Chow; but I still miss the "look" MTS had back in her '80's glory days. Even if there is no way in Hell she could pull it off anymore, lol.

• Members

WHO in the wardrobe department thought dressing Phyllis in a nipple print dress was a good idea? I swear, the entire staff ought to be canned. I haven't seen such horrible crap since GL's days in Peapack.

Subversive that I am, I got a thrill out of seeing Diane finally shut Jack up and assert herself in the midst of his blowhard antics. GMAFB...he acts like Victor's a psychopath. Any moreso than Phyllis? Or Patti, should she rear her nutso head again? Jack, my boy...get the [!@#$%^&*] over yourself. For once, don't take the bait or treat Kyle like some chew toy you have to wrestle Victor over, and grow up. This wouldn't even be an issue if a) you hadn't backed Abby in the suit and B) you had been clear with Kyle that you didn't approve of Phyllis' treatment of Diane after that stupid article.

And damned if I didn't flove the look on Jack's face when Diane told him she'd provided for their son and implied he couldn't be trusted to. DUH...Jackie, you just lost your ass after Victor pulled out of the fund AND you're currently "suspended" from your job. Is it any wonder Diane's not confident in your ability to support Kyle?

*eyeroll* Not only does Billy live in a '50's style house...he has a Father Knows Best undershirt? Oy vey.

• Members

I still wish that the Patty story had been done a bit differently at the outset. If VICTOR hadn't found her and given her plastic surgery, they could have done the storyline the same way, except have Lilbet Stern pop up at the end as a twist, and the crazy Patty played by Haiduk could have been revealed to be this obsessive psychopath who was in group therapy with the REAL Patty (Explaining her knowledge of Patty's life)

• Members

It's impossible for me to feel sorry for either Nikki or Sharon. I don't care how much Nikki cries or Sharon yells that Adam's "sorry" for what he did. They knew who these men were, and chose to continue relationships with them.

I couldn't even watch the stupid Chance-related crap. No matter how much you dress it up, it's still lipstick on a pig.

I nearly fell over when Victor told Diane Jack had been a decent stepfather to Vicki and Nick. Sign of the Apocalypse?

Archived