Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This loser stealing from everyone putting their private channels at risk. Someone who runs Days Of Our Lives channel called him out and was forced to set all their content to private ruining it for everyone else. This arrogant punk acts like he's doing nothing wrong.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That person is vile and seems to be doing this on purpose. That wonderful DAYS uploader has had to go private AGAIN because someone ELSE gave this Erik Stone poster the links to the playlists. Now nobody has access to the episodes. Why is it so difficult to follow the rules?!

• Members

I suspect it might be a good idea to start a DAYS vault, under the circumstances. I MIGHT look into it.

I love the german and french episodes being uploaded, though I've always loathed watching dubbed TV. Something about it always just irritated me, so it's hard to watch. But it's still delightful to see the footage, regardless.

• Members

The first full credits list we get is Feb 24. Interstingly Michael Corbett isn't on contract. I found one piece that says he was only supposed to be on the show for three months. I wonder when he signed a contract?

Am also looking forward to seeing when John Denos last appeared as Joe Blair and Todd Curtis first appeared as Skip, I believe it was around March, and it seems there is little gap between the two. Since Denos is still appearing in Feb. I wonder why he left or was replaced?

• Members

For those wondering Brett Porter's first episode as Jack Abbott is March 9, but they don't announce him. Or at least the German ep doesn't use any announcement at all which is interesting. You can see the left a gap for it in the two episodes we have so far with him in it. So I assume he was announced in the original US broadcast

• Members

I was thinking that too. I guess it is hard to judge without hearing him, but yeah my first thought was, did they ask him to reprise the role in 89.

Also John Denos' last airdate is Feb 23. It looks like he quit when Jack didn't approve of the photo session. Couldn't quite tell, but it seemed like he wasn't happy. Skip (Todd Curtis) comes in Mar 10, might be 11. So Yeah Capitol hadn't even ended at that point.

I have had some issues with things loading and downloads that took a few seconds are taking ages now. Maybe a lot of people are using it

Edited by will81