Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Speaking of Todd Curtis when did he leave Y&R exactly and did they even write Skip out? I remember reading several years ago something about Skip died in a motorcycle accident offscreen but I that must have been someone’s fan fiction masquerading as a fact as I have found nothing about Skip ever leaving, kind of like how Carol just stopped appearing in late ‘92/early ‘93. 

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks! That’s good to know he was still being referenced.

I know from what I have seen of Carol in 1992 she kind of seemed unhappy working for Victor so I imagine she quit and then was replaced by the Connie Wayne character who just never became vital(although the second actress to play Connie had some modest acting & TV hosting success outside of Daytime) 

• Members

Woah! The March 1987 Episodes hit B&B's premiere week! March 23-27, 1987!

Please register in order to view this content

You could honestly now watch the rest of Y&R 1987 in conjunction with B&B's first year! haha. 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Christopher Templeton did appear July 3, 1992 at the Abbott Independence Day Party. I think this is where she says that Skip and the baby couldn't be with her. By Oct 92 Chris is no longer in the cast credits. Not sure if Jul 3 was her last appearance or not, but probably was.

ETA: Okay odd. I actually looked up the episode instead of just guessing. Carol arrives says hello to Ashley and John. Says she can't stay as she is meeting her family for a picnic (doesn't mention Skip by name) and says she can't stay long

Edited by will81

• Members

Lol, so Jack and Traci go to see Ashley in the sanitorium for the first time in a while. But it is Brett Porter and Eileen gives this look like, who the hell are you? As if no one told her Terry was out for a few weeks. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by will81