Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Also so far the credits have been accurate, though will still keep in mind they might repeat credits sometimes. Brenda has been removed by the Jun 30 episode cast list and Jess added on contract. Beth is also gone but Scott Palmer is still there. He did air for a few episodes after Beth left and I think his last appearance was when Lauren goes to see him as he is packing to move to California, that was June 15

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Michael Crawford is another character difficult to keep track of his stories, timeline, and appearances. Of course he was Jill’s lawyer & lover there 1985-87 but he also had that elusive Mandy Kemper on the side. Then by ‘88-‘89 he was back again in Jill’s life to the point that Jill was hoping to get married to him and of course was involved in the Skip & Carol adoption story and then fades out for good sometime in early 1990. I wonder if Bell ever had long term big plans for the character. 

• Members

May 17, 1989 was posted to archive when I was just looking for it! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that the universe answered my request, haha. Don't know if it's a coincidence or if the uploader lurks here, but thanks! That poster has been adding lots of 1998 as well. 

https://archive.org/details/youngandtherestless19890517

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

This is so great!!

Please register in order to view this content

From that entire week we just need 5/15/89! 

im praying we get the Phillip death episodes in English too! I know someone kindly added the French versions but I want to see the English ones eventually! Lol

• Members

I will never NOT Love this scene!

Please register in order to view this content

Nikki: "I Put up $35 Million to get into this company....You slept your way in! 

Jill: "You slept your way into the $35 million!"  

It really is something that it took 21 years to get to this confrontation! We hardly got any references of Nikki and Jill being in-laws for a brief time, even when Bell and Alden were still writing, yet Jill always had reason to dislike Nikki IMO because of what she put Greg through during their marriage. 

Amazing work!   

• Members

No worries. As a heads up for everyone I put Gisele McKenzie in the non-contract section as that was how she was credited. So Katherine had 8 appearances but Jeanne and Gisele split those for the month. In future I will always put the subs in the non-contract section, even if they are not officially credited. I don't believe Brett Porter got a credit during his sub as Jack