• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, you can view it in the Vault here: https://bit.ly/3kMIjRN

Go into the Bold and Beautiful vault, Full Episodes, 1993. in this folder, look for the ep titled "1993-11-03 #1662". This is the first episode available with Scott.

After you watch it, click into the folder for November, which has many more episodes with Scott and Catalina, starting with November 8. Enjoy!

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

I couldn't catch what he said, but remember these are auto-captions, so they pick up whatever they think he was saying in German. I know some basic German, so I notice some of the mistakes. For example "fahren" means to drive, so often when Faren is on the captions will say something about driving/travelling. Sometimes Andy's name translates as "Handy" which means cellphone lol. And then there's "sie/Sie" which can mean she, you, or they depending on the context, and the caption program often picks the wrong translation so you're not quite sure who they are talking about.

I decided to split up the German eps cause I don't like having more than 100 videos in a playlist. Up to July right now.

BTW, Bundy has uploaded the rest of the 1987 videos including the ones we had in English (in case there were missing scenes).

German playlist 1-100 (January - May)

German playlist 101-200 (May-October)

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

I see that Tiny makes his debut on 1/24/88. He is credited as played by Joe Petrachek. Does anyone know if it’s the same actor playing Tiny when he returns in ‘89 and ‘90? When I google “Joe Petrachek” “The Young and the Restless”, literally nothing comes up.

And googling “Tiny” “The Young and the Restless” doesn’t yield much either

Get out of here!! The goodness never stops!

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

Woohoo, anything is good, though getting November and seeing Deb Adair subbing and Michael Corbett's first ep would be good too  He does appear Dec 2 from what I have looked through so far. So at least I know the article I had was way off, lol

A folder for November has just been added. If this is Bundy1965, thankyou so much. If not thankyou to the anon person. So great to be getting more eps

• Members

Interesting - Drew Pilsbury's last episode is Nov 11 1986 and Corbett's first ep is Nov 14 1986. Drew was definitely on set of Who's That Girl? (then called Slammer) in Sep/Oct 1986. Y&R may have been around a month ahead in production or Pilsbury may have gone back and forth to New York. 

Deborah Adair looks like she is playing the hell out of Jill. 

ETA: My mistake I looked up the production notes for the Madonna movie, it started Oct 27, 1986 in New York. Makes sense now. 

Edited by will81

• Members

Yep, that's Bundy uploading 1986 and a couple of german 1989 eps s well!

Please register in order to view this content

She's awesome! She has tried to register here but it doesn't go through.

She also added some English things to the 1988 and 1989 clips folder with the dates she has figured out. I really appreciate it because I try to watch in order and this is about where I am up to! She asked that you guys please confirm the dates or add dates she doesn't have. I can make the changes in the vault if you let me know. 

She has Brenda Eppersons first airdate as an under 5 and then as Ashley, Brad in a cage, etc.

• Members

Please help jog my memory.

The brunette in this video had some relationship to Cassandra Rawlins and the never ending murder mystery surrounding her husband.  Was she George's niece, stepdaughter or Cassandra's cousin?  Did she simply disappear from Genoa City at the end of the story? Wasn't she somehow the key to Paul finding Cassandra's lover (also can't remember his name, but I think he was later cast as Mallet on GL)?  My only memories of the character was that she spoke with a "Demi Moore type" rasp in her voice and she was very pretty.

Spoiler Alert: I recall the resolve of the mystery had something to do with the gun being in ice and the trigger shot when it melted.  I do not know if the gun device was an original idea or lifted from a film.  I also remember that Cassandra was not convicted and went on to marry Brad, then died crossing the street in front of Gina's Place.  However, the other details elude me.

Edited by j swift

• Members

The brunette is Brittany, George's niece. She came to Genoa City as an IRS auditor reviewing Jabot's files, and had interactions with Jack in the beginning. That ended after a few months and Brittany was solely featured in the Paul story.

She fell in love with Paul and always supported him throughout the saga. Don't remember how she was involved with finding Cassandra's lover who was Adrian Hunter.

Around the end of the storyline, the actress was taken off contract. She made a few more appearances to support Cassandra after the ordeal, and after that I think she disappeared without a goodbye (as happens quite often on this show)

Amazing, these are real treasures! Thanks as always, Bundy1965 and BoldRestless

Troubleshooting tip for those on a Mac: I downloaded these clips, which are .avi files but they wouldn't play on Quicktime Player, or in a Safari browser. They would play in a Chrome browser but freeze up every 15 seconds. I had success using a Firefox browser, they played no problem.