Y&R: Old Articles

She told me she has up to February 1988. I know the show aired until 1989 (then started again in 1995) so hopefully someone else someday will come along and complete 1988-89 in German or in French! :) 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all. For some reason I can't upload pictures to the forum. So the 1987 cast charts are not uploading. I will try again but otherwise I will upload to the vault.

1 minute ago, will81 said:

Hey all. For some reason I can't upload pictures to the forum. So the 1987 cast charts are not uploading. I will try again but otherwise I will upload to the vault.

I hope you will ! Can’t wait to see them. 

1 minute ago, will81 said:

Maybe it has to do with the big update Errol did last night that had the forums down briefly?

Just now, BoldRestless said:

Maybe it has to do with the big update Errol did last night that had the forums down briefly?

Ah yes it probably does have to do with that. I will put them in the vault instead

2 hours ago, will81 said:

Ah yes it probably does have to do with that. I will put them in the vault instead

Could you tell me where I can find them in the vault ? Thanks !!

1 hour ago, FrenchFan said:

Could you tell me where I can find them in the vault ? Thanks !!

I created a new folder called files-images-scans in the Y&R folder. All in there. I probably should have created another folder called cast charts, but I don't think I can move them now.

Jan-May 1987 is there. Now working on Summer 87

Edited by will81
29 minutes ago, will81 said:

I think we see Leo/Peter Parros again on 9/2/87, at 10:08, serving a drink to Phillip..? Check it out and see if you agree... it's literally for 2 seconds and you can't see his face straight on, so I'm not sure.

53 minutes ago, will81 said:

I created a new folder called files-images-scans in the Y&R folder. All in there. I probably should have created another folder called cast charts, but I don't think I can move them now.

Fantastic charts, thank you!  FYI for May, Betsy is played by Conci Nelson (future Heather Stevens of 1994) and Mandy is played by future OLTL/GH star Tonja Walker

10 minutes ago, yrfan1983 said:

Fantastic charts, thank you!  FYI for May, Betsy is played by Conci Nelson (future Heather Stevens of 1994) and Mandy is played by future OLTL/GH star Tonja Walker

Oh right, I totally forgot, as I was going to ask here about it. Thanks for that

ETA: I added those and redid the May 87 as I also left off Hugh McPhillips May 1 appearance as well. Just called it May 1987 non contract redux

Edited by will81
1 hour ago, will81 said:

Yay! So excited to see these charts! :D 

More from the Y&R Anonymous Angel. Also added to the vault.

February 26, 1986

March 28, 1986

(I've posted this ep before, this is a little better quality IMO)

2 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

More from the Y&R Anonymous Angel. Also added to the vault.

February 26, 1986

March 28, 1986

(I've posted this ep before, this is a little better quality IMO)

My hat's off to you and the anonymous angel! :D 

Thankyou @BoldRestless and to the anon angel helping bring us these episodes. Anyone else notice in the scene with Brenda and Jerry in the Feb 26 ep, he pushes her out the door so fast even the camera can't keep up.