Y&R: Old Articles

Thanks @Huntress that's a great bit of dialogue from Nina about Rose and explains a lot about how Nina pursued Phillip later.

Bundy1965 has added more English clips! There are clips for 1988-1993... once again if any of you guys can help be more specific with the dates, let me know and I can update them. 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/23/2021 at 1:33 AM, will81 said:

When Ashley found out she was pregnant she went to tell Victor but overheard Casey telling Victor about Nikki's terminal illness, she didn't want to split up that family with Nikki dying. She decided not to be a single mother and didn't want to raise the baby with another man (Matt offered) and had an abortion. Matt told Victor but he was too late to stop her. He confronts her in November 1986, we don't have those episodes but the scenes are part of the clips from 1986 in the vault.

Ashley didn't tell him why she had the abortion and subsequent breakdown until May 87 when she went to the ranch and they had that big talk just as Nikki found out she was in remission and saw them together and decided to continue faking her illness, assuming once she told Victor he would go back to Ashley.

What was Nikki's illness? 

36 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Thanks @Huntress that's a great bit of dialogue from Nina about Rose and explains a lot about how Nina pursued Phillip later.

Bundy1965 has added more English clips! There are clips for 1988-1993... once again if any of you guys can help be more specific with the dates, let me know and I can update them. 

It’s so exciting to see so many old YouTube clips I thought were long gone!

Thankyou so so much Bundy1965 for uploading all the German eps including going back and doing 1986 and adding in the German eps that were missing such as Feb 24 and others. Very appreciated. 

This allows me to complete the 1986 cast charts which I will have up soon as well as the remainder of 1987

I guess this is a good time to say that I finished the 1986 English episodes that I got from the Y&R Anonymous Angel.

Please register in order to view this content
 And I'm not even close to done with the stuff they sent me! Some of this we've seen before but it's to have an original broadcast of Jill's shooting (we were missing the first few minutes in English) and the full episodes from the days after (we had a lot of clips but not the episodes)... such an important time in Y&R history to finally fill in!  Plus a full ep from August with Gisele McKenzie as Kay! 

They're also in the vault

2/26/86

3/28/86

4/2/86

5/6/86

5/7/86

5/9/86 

8/12/86

Not sure why the links aren't embedding lol.

30 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

I guess this is a good time to say that I finished the 1986 English episodes that I got from the Y&R Anonymous Angel.  And I'm not even close to done with the stuff they sent me! Some of this we've seen before but it's to have an original broadcast of Jill's shooting (we were missing the first few minutes in English) and the full episodes from the days after (we had a lot of clips but not the episodes)... such an important time in Y&R history to finally fill in!  Plus a full ep from August with Gisele McKenzie as Kay! 

They're also in the vault

2/26/86

3/28/86

4/2/86

5/6/86

5/7/86

5/9/86 

8/12/86

Not sure why the links aren't embedding lol.

You have spoiled us for the evening!!   Many Thanks my friend!

On 1/24/2021 at 12:06 AM, yrfan1983 said:

I see that Tiny makes his debut on 1/24/88. He is credited as played by Joe Petrachek. Does anyone know if it’s the same actor playing Tiny when he returns in ‘89 and ‘90? When I google “Joe Petrachek” “The Young and the Restless”, literally nothing comes up.

And googling “Tiny” “The Young and the Restless” doesn’t yield much either

Get out of here!! The goodness never stops!

I have "Tiny [Mitchell]"  Terence Tierney

Joe Petracek

Dylan's death is really a heartbreaking set of scenes. Peter Barton shows he can act as he struggles hopelessly to save the baby's life. And TB doing some of the best work of her career as she walks into that quiet room - no music - and looks at everyone's faces and realizes 'her' son is dead.

And to cut from that to Sheila holding Lauren's real baby, singing to it, happy was excruciating and painful. A merciless moment of sadness and horror. That wasn't just soap opera. That was art.

Wow just traveled yesterday in Memory lane with all those amazing clips uploaded to 1990-1995 sections.

Thank you for uploading all those treasures!  

Jill and Mimi's confrontations from 1994,

Lauren and Sheila's arguments- loved each one of them!

Lauren breaking the news to cricket about Scott's death - heartbreaking. 

Norman shoots and kill beloved rex

I would love to see more scenes of rick/blade/Ashley/Mari Joe storyline.. 

Hey I am doing the 1986 cast charts and there are no credits for Dec 86. Does anyone know who played George Flint, the son of Nellie (the woman from the homeless shelter)?

I thought it might be Jerry Ayres who also played Conway Weston on B&B. Sometimes it looks like him and sometimes not, but definitely so similar that I am fairly certain

One is from the Y&R ep with George and the other a general headshot of Jerry

Good eye! Always fun noticing the character actors who appear on B&B. Can't believe I didn't recognize him after watching his B&B episodes fairly recently.

Clips from 1987 from the Y&R Anonymous Angel to supplement all the great German stuff, just added to the vault.

June 22, 1987 partial

August 21, 1987 partial

58 minutes ago, BoldRestless said:

Good eye! Always fun noticing the character actors who appear on B&B. Can't believe I didn't recognize him after watching his B&B episodes fairly recently.

Clips from 1987 from the Y&R Anonymous Angel to supplement all the great German stuff, just added to the vault.

June 22, 1987 partial

August 21, 1987 partial

As usual many thanks to you and our Angel for spoiling us a lot so far this year!