Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

On a slight tangent to Jill and Nikki, one of the 1985 clips has a rare scene with Victor and Jill interacting extensively at the Abbott mansion after Ashley went missing. It was really intriguing watching Eric Braeden and Brenda Dickson together in the same scene - one of the only times I think that ever happened on Y&R.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Victor is searching Ashley's room for clues to her whereabouts while she's missing.  Brenda Dickson is watching from the doorway.  Braeden is very business-like.  Miss Dickson primarily just swivels her hips, rolls her eyes, displays her bosom, bats her eyelashes, and pouts.   

• Members

I have one listed as Jul 30, 1985 unless that is the Aug 1, 1985 ep and I had it wrong. I can uload it to the vault. Has Ashley slapping Matt when he kisses her, Traci talking to Ashley about her date with Brad and Jill whinging to Brad about her life among other things

• Members

I'm hoping this vault will bring forth people to upload episodes and/or edits from 1978-1980 concerning Kay and Jill and their storylines, and also both Erica Hope's and MTS's portrayals of Nikki. I, too, want to see scenes featuring Suzanne and Derek, together and separately. With the recent edits popping up, I'm certain there is someone out there that has stuff from '78-'80. Could you all IMAGINE getting edits surrounding Kay/Jill/Derek/Suzanne/Stuart/Liz and also Nikki/Casey, all from those years (especially 1979)? That would be such a DREAM!

• Members

Yes you said everything that's in my head, im hoping we get to see at least see 77-81, I'm amped to see Vanessa shooting at Lorie but accidently hitting lance!! 

Isnt there a scene where Lorie and Vanessa are fighting over brooks while in Lories hand, then i hear Brooks dropped?

Does anyone know what eve first storyline purpose was when she came on the show in 1980? I hear she interacted with Derek then Stuart/Liz and almost became a triangle?

Also did Andy arrive before or after Danny was on the scene?