DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My favorites were the ones about all the actors at GH who were caught having sex behind the dumpsters at the Prospect Studios.  If you believe all the rumors, those dumpsters saw more action than the Nurses' Hub on the show.

• Members

Some of the funniest ones were about Coltin Scott/whatever his name is and Jacob Young.  I remember there being a lot of sex by the dumpster and fistfights over real life love triangles.  That parking lot was poppin BITD.  Whatever, I love a good, silly read. 

• Members

Not just Coltin/Stephen and Jacob, though!  There was also Greg Vaughn and the girl who played Summer!  Just the image of those two gettin' down and dirty behind the dumpster was hotter than anything that was happening on the show!

• Members

Just on that fact that Summer's (Britanny Powell) partner for years was Verne Troyer I have a tough time believing GV was her type.  But who am I kidding GV is probably most people's type.  

I loved that everyone who was coupled up on every show was having an affair.  DH is a lesbian, but had a hot, torrid affair with Drake and his wife of like a million years hates her because of it lol.   One of my favorites was that VM was sleeping with both Ingo and Tyler and they went into the parking lot to hash it out and fisticuffs ensued.  Awesome!!!  So much better than the show.

• Members

The are some things that stick with me like the DH's had an affair in 1986 when the first starting acting together and KA and PR had one that ended badly and that's why they didn't get along for a bit.  There was a lot of talk about Missy Reeves and Jason Brooks, but the lawsuit made that public knowledge so it wasn't insider really.  I also do think that was the first site that told RKK was the worst.