DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol.   Maybe because I know how the story ends I just feel like Kellam is so obviously bad, but he literally seems completely unlikable even when he's trying to be nice.  Idk, Don is a jerk, but Marlena is extremely dumbed down to make the Kellam thing seem plausible.

• Members

Definitely.  I just watch Kellam/Marlena interact and he's practically twirling his mustache next to her.   Kellam was not subtle lol.  It's weird Don/Marlena stay in limbo for awhile.  I know that's normal for a soap, but they are sort of broken up, but not really and it seems to drag for a longer than it should.  It's just all very silly in general.

• Members

The whole story seems pointless for lack of a better word.  Don/Marlena are arguing about Kellam/Liz, but one thing is a lot different than the other.  A Thanksgiving at a hospital with children and Kellam isn't the same as having sex with someone else.  And Don makes it seem like they are both sins to be forgiven.  Whatever, Don.  Marlena was trying.  John Black would never treat her in such a manner lol....

Also, side note on that clip.  Why was Deidre Hall/Marlena so excited Don could use a corkscrew lol.  Opening a bottle of wine isn't hard and it was one of those good wine openers too.  Maybe she just really needed a drink.

• Members

I forgot to add the image. Also, this is the same bible in which everyone finds out Mike is Bill's kid.

In the beginning, Bill states that he always believed that a son always got his dad's blood type and a daughter always got her mom's blood type -- and that the blood type was always going to be how everyone was going to figure this out. He then states that his medical consultant told him what actually happens. Me mentions how he (grudgingly) had to rewrite what he dreamed as the ending for the story. Originally, the doctor was going to ask for Mickey's blood and it wasn't going to be a match. Instead, both parents blood had to be drawn.

It appears Bill Bell became afraid that people would think the ending will be contrived.

I'll post that within the week -- I'm busy with my new job.

Please register in order to view this content