Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My recollection of the Royce story is he was abused as a child, developed DID and accidentally killed Neal while one of them. After the trial, he was sent to an institution to recover. When he returned integrated, he and Emily resumed their relationship but at their wedding he couldn’t marry her and broke it off. Emily sought comfort with. Craig. I don’t remember many details as I found Royce unappealing even though played by a great actor. 

It did not make sense to me for Royce and Neal not to tell Lucinda who they were and strangely I think the story was told too quickly. 

• Members

Thinking back I don’t remember how Royce actually left town although I recall how Royce actually left although I do remember it’s not long after he met Samantha in the spring of 1994. 

Craig had came back to Oakdale after he cheated on Sierra or something back in Montega. He was involved with Emily first and then Samantha until Sierra came back in late 1994, the pair reconciled and left Oakdale again in early 1995.

But yes as mentioned above the story really went by too fast and I loved Mary Kay Adams so Neal’s murder surprised me. ATWT was in a state of transition and it was obvious that Marland’s successors just couldn’t handle the huge ensemble effectively. Last time I had watched 1994 ATWT a few years back on YouTube I noticed a lot of random details that I didn’t before like Monica Lawrence of all people coming back randomly to help Cal and Connor or Duncan & Shannon going on a treasure hunt after the missing Scott. Yikes.

• Members

Who is the character and actress playing with Kirk Anderson in the video just a little up the board - the video that has Royce's trial....has scenes with Kirk and (??? Aunt Mary, baking....and she was deciding whether to sign with Worldwide or not).  She looks so familiar and at first I thought....is that Rebecca Hollen who played Trish on GL?  But it's not I don't think but she looks so familiar?