Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whether Colleen is right or not and of course I hope she's not, I don't think anybody is delusional to think we're going to see these soaps via streaming, dvd or reboots. We've heard of multiple people trying to license them and they refused. Hell, John James recently revealed he tried to license ATWT presumably for a reboot with his friend Chris Goutman. They turned him down and they turned RetroTV down, which wanted to add the P&G soaps to their streaming service with The Doctors. That is what I'm most sad about. Can you imagine how cool that would've been? I also think the app would've exploded with success potentially having so many soaps on it. If long forgotten The Doctors is doing well, adding more recognizable soaps like ATWT, GL and AW would've definitely been a draw for them. 

• Members

This seems like projection based on your own understandable resentments over the soaps being gone, but do you and mock us as you like. I personally don't think anyone left at P&G gives two [!@#$%^&*] one way or the other to spend the time and expenditure to wipe their rather vast library. I think much of it's either in a garbage dump somewhere, or in some dusty room out of the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. YMMV.

• Members

It is probably not P&G complaining to YouTube about copyright infringement.  It is likely just some individual copyright nazi, who likes to see copyrighted material taken down.  ANYONE can register a copyright infringement complaint with Youtube -- not just the copyright owner.  And Youtube will remove the questionable material, no matter who makes the complaint.