• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Triplicate.

Remember when we could get an original & 3 or 4 copies with "no carbon required" paper sets? Slipping that thick thing into the IBM Selectric II & praying you did not make a typo because it was such a pain to correct on the copies. ... Well, that hurt my brain  this early in the morning.

• Members

I've been rewatching my James Stenbeck story DVD set and it's crazy to see how important Dee and Annie Stewart were and they just seemed to disappear. Emily and later Alison and Katie were our new Stewart girls, but I do think the show would've benefitted from trying to bring one of those characters back in the 90s.

• Members

With Annie part of the problem was that she had 3 marriages under her belt in less than 10 years (Beau, Brad and Jeff) and they also saddled her with quadruplets so there wasn't much left for her.

Dee was a different story. She had been married to John only and her return had many possibilities. She could have gotten involved with John again, and there were several other guys on the canvas that were romantic options.

• Members

The problem with having so many missing episodes is that it results in disjointed storytelling, really unfair to those who are seeing these stories for the first time.

Someone who was far more attentive to the show during that time period can probably speak to Emily and Royce’s relationship but Emily liked Craig years before she and Royce met. She was concerned that he was still in love with his wife Sierra, who had gone missing and was presumed dead (surprise, in true soap opera fashion, she was still alive). Craig dumped her anyway, once he discovered that she had had an affair with Craig’s old nemesis Tonio Reyes, who had once briefly taken over Craig’s company through deception.

• Members

Okay, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but ultimately what happened was one of Royce's alters came out when he was testifying in a trial. Wasn't that it? His DID storyline had this great blow-up reveal on the witness stand? Terry Lester was un-effing-believable! Is that clip not up on YT? I know I haven't seen it since original airing so my memory could be screwy. Can anyone confirm?

• Members

just heard priscilla lopez doing ‘what i did for love’ from ‘a chorus line,’ and remembered that she had been on ‘world turns. according to imdb, she played regina corrado for a few episodes in spring 2003, but i can’t find any information on that character. anybody know?

interestingly, lopez lost the best supporting actress in a musical tony to kelly bishop, who played grace andrews on ‘world turns in 1987.