Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed, he was one of those actors/characters that soaps need, good looking, but approachable, good at romance and light comedy, and really never going to do heavy drama but that's okay, not everything has to be heavy drama and soaps need people and actors who are strong at other stuff, (on GL MOL should never have had drama or romance, he just worked as a nice guy buddy and had great, non sexual chemistry with everyone on the show.)

• Members

Having heard the latest Locher Room livestream, I can honestly say that for the first time, I can actually understand why Colleen Zenk is so attached to her storylines from that final year of ATWT. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like the storylines for the last several years but I can see why she speaks of it with such fondness, she explained why, so I tried to see things from her perspective.

She'd had a very trying, frightening venturing on traumatic year with her treatments after the second diagnosis, she mentioned that she was actually in her last rounds of radiation therapy when she heard that the show was being canceled, so it seemed like she wanted material that she felt she could have fun with, so I guess she might not have been in the frame of mind to deal with "meaty" or deep material if it meant something that was potentially traumatic.  She enjoyed working with Trent and she liked her storyline with him because it was light humor and fun.  I think that Barbara could have had a much more impactful send off than an ode to Dance Fever but now, at least, I understand why she clings to that time period so much.

• Members

I enjoyed the reunion more than I thought I would.  Jennifer Landon looked great and Jennifer Ferrin hasn't aged. Mark Collier still looks hot and that smile.  Jennifer Landon was so excited to see eveyone.  It's too bad Jesse Lee Soffer declined being on. I didn't know he was so introverted and doesn't do public speaking of any kind. Things were great until the end when Colleen mentioned how great her ending was with Henry...gag...

• Members

Like I said in my post above, I didn't like their storyline either but it seemed as if she remembers it so fondly because it was an emotional lifeline for her during a difficult time.

That 11-14-89 episode, I could see Iva with that Jason Benedict. He was a jerk but at least, he could compete with Kirk Anderson in the looks department.