Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ah, Paul Kover's cute Chris. He was no great actor but he brought the nice and the cute. I forgot the chemistry he had with Wagner in particular and of course Hastings and Hays. Why was Lisa being so bitchy about Margo? (and how many time in 50 years did people say, "Oh Lisa stop!!!")

• Members

I watched this clip a few weeks back...the conversation Bennett and Lisa have when they decide not to get married is so mature, so layered. I guess this must have still been Marland.

And this is one of the few where Kim and Bob have an extended conversation. It's always so weird watching this stuff and remembering they weren't together and were just friends.

• Members

I wonder what stories Marland would have pursued had he stayed? This Bennet thing is an abrupt end, as Marland's stories all begat new stories. He must have been the one to set in motion Joyce coming back as I read some old articles that the Dobsons took over officially in January. I also like that Lisa seemed to be maturing as opposed to the jittery fluttery woman the Dobson's wrote for. I can't believe that no one saw the chemistry that Bob and Kim had and that they would make a younger core couple. I know the Dobson's used them to bring in new familes but the Bob and Lyla thing never worked and I really really disliked Nick. A Lisa/Bob/Kim/Nick quad would have been interesting with the outcome of Bob and Kim.

I still like this Tom..though I do understand that the show was jock full of stuffy upper middle class people, and the Dobs wanted to bring in Hippie Tom. I love all the phone conversations and Kim being a mom..those were all Marland signatures

Edited by Mitch

• Members

I can't believe the Kim of "listen TOOTS!" would be Nick's quiet wifey for a few years and then..nothing, until the Dobs left. Nick and Kim would have worked better if she gave him it to him like that once in a while.

Edited by Mitch