Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks so much for posting the feature on Judith McConnell. Outside of SB, I've only seen her on some episodes of AW posted from 1980 and some recent commercials (she was the pedicure lady in a recent Walgreen's ad). I've never seen her work from ATWT and haven't seen many interviews from her in general. She's still as beautiful now as she was back then.

• Members

There is some Valerie material that has popped up in the last few years. Sadly it's from the end of her run when she's mostly a talk-to, although they seemed to be implying a possible story with Ralph Mitchell, which didn't happen. There's a full episode and then clips - you can search "Valerie" on the WLS channel and that will show the clips with her.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeLoveSoapsVideo

• Members

There certainly wouldn't be any innate/organic story that could come out of it (except for a connection to CJ). Of course, he would be a character with history on the show but, with everyone gone, I'm not sure there would be a point unless they really committed to building something concrete and new for him, which B&B hardly ever does.

I guess they could always bring Adam & CJ back and have them try to start or resuscitate the business but, again, not sure if there would be a point. Unless he saved Macy from the dead yet again lol

Edited by YRBB

• Members

^Not sure about late 90s... As to how things led up to the early 90s, as in that clip, I remembered it this way, and my points of reference could be off, but I'm thinking of actors such as John Wesley Shipp and Don Diamont, both paraded around in Speedos on GL (early 80s) and Y&R (mid-80s), respectively, although their upper body development, while well-built, was not nearly as buff as Swan. The only one who measured up was probably Richard Burgi in the famous shower scene in AW ('86-ish). Robert Tyler, who played Trucker on Loving then Spence on ATWT in the late 80s, had good pecs.

What I totally forgot, and that clip helped me remember, was how actors continued to wear Speedo into the early 90s. But beach/board shorts began to rule quickly after that.

• Members

Now that's the Lucinda I knew and loved. Talking business while simulatenously feasting her eyes and making no secret of her lusty thoughts.

Even before Bill Spencer Jr., Duncan was the original tight T-shirt wearer on daytime. You could see his muscles through those shirts. Although watching those episodes as a child, rather than the adult I am now...back then I got more of a Groundskeeper Willie vibe (a la The Simpsons) than anything else.