Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Getting back to the soap actors turned writers subject for a brief moment, I noticed another one. I was watching an ep of Loving on YT, one of the writers listed was Kathleen Tolan aka Mary Ryan Fenelli #3 on RH. She's since gone on to become a playwright, so I guess it's not too surprising. smile.png

I also agree about Kathryn Hays. She was and still is a gorgeous woman - yet ATWT chose to make her look so frumpy. What a shame.

• Members

I actually just think that Hays and all the vets simply stopped aging. However, Fulton looks terrible with that perm and that red hair...why woudl anyone put her in polka dots she looked like a clown. Lisa would NEVER look like that!

• Members

James Lipton did write The Edge of Night. However, he was replaced by the late Lou Schofield, who was wonderful.

I understand, though, that Schofield had an affair with Margaret DePriest. She was an actress on The Edge of Night, then she became a writer. Together, Schofield and DePriest created Where the Heart Is.