Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was just on Mary Linda Rapelye.com where she has 2 videos, one of the character Cal in jail fantasizing about Maggie. The other is Maggie dressed up in a red wig as Cal's wife Billie Lou. In the Cal/Billie Lou video they are playing poker with a man named Missouri Spats.

Does anyone know who played the role? He looks familiar.

• Members

Speaking of Lee Bryant in Airplane!, her husband (who was indeed named Jim) was played by soap vet Nicholas Pryor (AW, EON, the original 90210 and is probably best known as Victor Collins on GH/PC). They and Rossie Harris, who played their son Joey ("Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"), along with several other of the movie's "passengers", were interviewed recently for one of the DVD extras for the movie's 30th (???) anniversary. If I can find the clip, I'll post it here. But that is too funny about her coffee line on ATWT. LOL!!!

• Members

LOL..this was pre-Marland when Lisa was kidnapped by whomever was running an illegal gambling thing on Diana's yacht. Is this the scene where the kidnapper says something like, "the only way I can do this without killing you is by gagging you lady!"

I just remember poor Maggie and Cal I think tied together with a bomb strapped to their heads I can just imagine what Marland thought as he was watching this to prepare for his time there!

• Members

LOL...that's actually not....bad. A tad cheesy, but at least it wasn't shrieked/shrilled/over the top hammy.

Sigh...I miss the Mona Lisa. And DAYUM, how freakin' gorgeous is Colleen? Ben H looks almost like a hippy with his "long" hair. LOL.

• Members

ROTFL..I was just waiting for her to start and when I heard her ...I spit my coffee out.

Damn the Mona Lisa was ugly. I loved the Sabrina story in that they touched on the past and Babs reaction is totally on spot..but really, "Oh I know my entire family is going to be at the Mona Lisa but I am upset with what is going on so I wont go but I got invited by Hal so lets just go to the same place and sit three tables away." And how could anyone eat on those small tables?

I just wish Sabrina wasnt such a frowsy bore. Just what we needed another earnest Hughes. Still would have loved it if she was some cockney slut , giving Kim a reason to grab her pearls and giving Babs some nice insults. It would have also given Nancy something more to do..."No Kim and Bob, I got this, I know how to handle young slutty bitches."

• Members

Unearthed a reloading the episode in which Neal is murdered with a plethora of characters in it. I must say though, Glynnis O'Connor is terrible in her scenes as Margo but Linda Cook of Loving fame did fabulous in her scenes as Cynthia! I also didn't remember Ellie coming back and actually being okay with Kirk:

Part 1 is here: