Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This won't be popular at all, but the new show doesn't need her one bit, IMO. And the new show was not created just to get VP back, IMO. If she is loving her life now, and she has closed that chapter, she should do her own thing. Pamela had became very boring to me the last two seasons she was on Dallas, and I don't need to see her again.

Just my opinion.

• Members

I don't think Pam was the same after the first few seasons, and VIctoria Principal lost her spark quite a while back, but the show has such awful female characters that I do think they should consider bringing her back if she was interested.

• Members

I've had time to think about these rumors about VP's possible return. I'll go ahead and side with those who look forward to this happening, if only because Pam and Bobby's story needs real closure. But if we're talking a long(er) arc, or even a permanent "return"? I don't know. I'm with Roman.

• Members

4 "The Last Hurrah" Director Marc Roskin Writer Taylor Hamra John Ross is trying to get the upper hand over one of the family members. Christopher opens up to Bobby about the difficulty in choosing between women

Archived