Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

If Jordana Brewster has more chemistry with Josh Henderson than she does with Jesse Metcalfe, then you know these people have effed up with the casting. Christopher and Elena are supposed to be the couple we're to root for, not her and John Ross. :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oooh... so I just had a thought/theory about Rebecca. I have no idea if this is where the writers are going, BUT what if...

Rebecca is really Pam's daughter? She looks vaguely like VP when she wears her hair straight, and I read elsewhere that Rebecca was Pam's mother's name. What if Pam left because she was dying and knew she was pregnant as well and didn't want Bobby to watch her and the baby both die? But by some miracle she survived and had Rebecca. IDK why she wouldn't tell Bobby the truth, but she didn't. So Rebecca is really a Ewing by blood, but Christopher by virtue of his birth and adoption is not. Yes, it's vaguely incestuous, but didn't Dallas do that the first time around, having Lucy sleep with someone who turned out to be her uncle?

IF Rebecca is Pam and Bobby's daughter (and that's a BIG if, I realize), then perhaps she and Tommy have bonded together to steal this patent of Christopher's because they believe it's her birthright as a Ewing to have. I know there are rumors that VP may come back at the end of the season, and people have speculated that it's because Bobby is dying. But what if her return has more to do with Rebecca than Bobby?

• Members

Archived