Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yes, but that "star" is eighty years old and walking around with someone else's organs. You can't expect him to be there for the entire run, can you? And just because I said it needs an Abby, that doesn't mean I'd plan to replace J.R. prematurely. I'm just saying it's need a new, more dynamic female character who could go round-for-round with the old master.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true. What if she got locked up in the sanitarium...And became friends with someone from Dallas' past, that is also locked up. Imagine the last shot of the season, Rebecca is in the sanitarium. She walks into the commons area for the looney's and sits down. Just then a woman walks over and extends her hand, saying "Hi, I'm Pam". Shoot to VP's smirking face. Fade to black.

Oh [!@#$%^&*], I did it again...lol. I need help.

• Members

Oh, Lord. If these people are banking on Josh Henderson becoming the breakout villain of DALLAS 2.0, then they don't have a prayer.

Yet, it seems the best these people can do thus far is "The Yellow Rose."

• Members

If Gary and Val were to take a bigger role, I'd LOVE to see that scene revisited with Gary in the Digger role. That's been a dream of mine since it was announced Ted turned down a return.

For those interested, here's a major final episode spoiler from Ultimate Dallas.

• Members

Love Digger Barnes. There was only one thing to sober him up, the name Jock Ewing. I just saw last week. Pam and Cliff were trying to tell him that she married a Ewing, but he was too drunk to fully appreciate what they were saying. Once Cliff said Pam married Jock Ewing's boy, Digger was as sober as a judge. It was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. The name Jock Ewing did what 20 canisters of pure coffee grounds never could. Poor little fool and Cliff was all too happy to follow in his loser footsteps.

• Members

Jeff Faraday died. I can't remember how, but I remember finding out that he was dead when his sister came back years later to seek custody of Christopher. Her name was Lisa Alden, and she was played by Amy Stock-Poynton.

• Members

Yeah, she mentioned that he was dead but JR was behind her wanting Christopher. Lisa Alden was another WTF moment for Dallas. It seemed ever actress hired was blonde.

She was just in the dream season...didnt exist.

• Members

Same.

[!@#$%^&*].

Damn.

Any chance, though, Lisa might have been lying? Perhaps, she was in cahoots with Jeff, who was faking his death, in order to get Christopher back? Because, that could be a nice little reveal that might turn Christopher's world upside down.

Archived