Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved it! Watching Rebecca tonight, I noticed for the first time that she really in some ways resembles VP, which makes Christopher's choice of her all the more interesting.

Elena has far more chemistry with John Ross than she does with Christopher. I'm still not sold on the actress, but I definitely like her better with John Ross.

The preview for next week looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see it!

• Members

I was watching the aftershow and they mentioned how the cast got tear eyed when they returned to Southfork. The EP of the show said how all the staff took dvd homes to watch the old episodes of Dallas. Everyone mentioned how they love being back on the show and set. And Linda said how they do consider this as the 14th Season of Dallas.

• Members

Didn't think this could happen but after tonight's episode, I can see myself liking Rebecca just a little.

Perhaps it won't be her that will go psycho, but Marta/Veronica (which the show dropped hints of by revealing she's bipolar). I'm so expecting Marta to reveal she's pregnant with John Ross's baby, after having drugged him in one of the earlier episodes.

Loved all the scenes with the originals.

Glad we got more scenes between John Ross and Elena. The show really needs to do more of what they did in tonight's episode, showing other sides of John Ross, rather than just his sleazy and manipulative ways.

• Members

Tonight was good. I felt something for all the younger ones. I agree that Elena and John Ross have more chemistry than Elena and Christopher. I also agree with liking Rebecca ALOT. It was nice to see more of Sue Ellen! However Im upset that we didnt see Sue Ellen and Cliff's lunch. Oh well. I can kinda see why they didnt but still ... And im not really happy with Ray or Lucy just being extras at parties. They dont even interact with the cast! Ugh.

Archived