Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I put ????'s at the end of my previous post when I meant !!!!!!. Sorry, it was an early morning here at work and a 30 minute commute to get here. I clearly wasnt awake or I would've caught it (like I did now...coffee works miracles). Jacqueline clearly had to have an out if she is indeed quitting. Honestly, I wish Bravo would get rid of Tre, but they won't because she brings in the ratings for this show. Bravo has created a monster with her, and her insecurities are beginning to rear their ugly head. I say cut Tre loose, bump Melissa to recurring and bring in 2 new housewives and woo Jacqueline back. I like Kathy and would like to see her stay around for a while.

• Members

Love my ATL bitches! I'd rather watch a boring episode of these broads than an "explosive" ep of the other series' any day.

Nene up in another chick's face ready to clock 'em; Khandi gone country with a bad weave; Peter and Apollo fighting; Sherre and Nene going at it... and best of all, Phaedra!

Ya'll look at Nene's legs in her photop. She got chicken legs :lol:

• Members

Wow - So Juicy Joe is now cheating on Tre (actually getting caught this time)!

There is so much going on right now that will impact Season 4... they probably ought to think about airing Season 4 sooner than later, before that sh!t gets stale and new things pop up.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Yeah they'll have to try and rush season four, but why did they start filming so soon? They started half way through the airing of season 3. They gave themselves no time to assess what was working and what wasn't working. Also, they should've added a couple housewives because I do see this family drama getting old.

I wonder how they will handle Jacquline not going to the season 3 reunion due to things that happened season FOUR. Which means she also might not be available for publicity and what not for season 4 lol. It's confusing! I also don't believe that they are finished filming so they should have time to go a different direction for the second half of the season. Maybe it's time to make Kim D a full housewife since they always feature her. I just need something other than this family drama.

• Members

I am too. I also wonder if Tre has something on Jackie that she is waiting to expose thus causing Jackie to quit the show and her hubby flip out at Tre and Joe Guidice. Funny how some girl named Erin (who Jackie does not know her last name) sent Jackie the pictures of Tre's hubby having dinner with another woman?? Why not go straight to Tre herself with the information?? Something sounds fishy on Jackie's part too, as much as I love her!!!

• Members

I think she looked better in the first 2 seasons. Yes, she's... unique-looking (those eyes! When I first started watching, I'd laugh at the opening sequence, cuz I'd swear her eyes were looking in two separate directions) but I think her weight loss makes her face funnier looking. Also, she doesn't have much of a forehead; her hairline just seems to start too soon. But enough physical nit-picky... Her attitude has also changed this season and not for the better. I liked her quirky personality in the first 2 seasons, but now she's just a big hypocritical mess.