Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jacqueline and Caroline made their point -- by checking out of the Punta Cana episodes (Caroline), pulling Ashley from the show and not showing up for the reunion episodes (Jacqueline). Bravo assuaged them and milked it for all it was worth because this is saving the season from total failure. It's getting people to tune into the next season, and that's a win for Bravo.

• Members

What to be said about Beverly Hills...

Brandi constantly puts her foot in her mouth. She thinks she's ballsy, but she's really just ignorant or socially awkward. That's my impression.

Dana ("did you hear?" ::::points to sunglasses:::: "25,000!") is the epitome of desperation. Don't like her. Nice, but desperate.

I'm looking forward to the "SLUT PIG" blow-out that'll start on next week's episode!

Camille is just there. She clearly wants to fly under the radar this season and not be considered the villainess.

Kim is a mess. Taylor is a mess. It's a battle to the bottom.

I'm enjoying BH; it doesn't seem forced. Yet.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I found the last episode of BH to be a bit boring. They should have made Brandi a cull cast member. I cant stand her but she seems to be the main source of drama. She is coming across pathetic with all her bitching about Eddie and that was 2 years ago. Camille seems to be handling being cheated on alot more graciously than she is

• Members

Agreed with so much of this. Camille is working overtime to not appear the villainess. I still think that she is exceedingly self-absorbed, self-obsessed, all the accusations that were levelled at her last year... but she is also vulnerable and has been hurt by Kelsey's affair and the divorce. Women can be more than one thing! I wish Camille would just allow all the facets of her personality to be shown, I can understand that she is wary of Bravo editing the footage to make her look bad.

Don't like Dana either. She's trying too hard -- to become a full cast member. Right now she's just a lucky ho who hooked up with an investment banker and has zero taste in clothing and accessories.

I loved Kim in the last epiosde when she was doing that booty dance on the plane and imitating Lisa's big fur puff of a hat. But this episode, it was clear the toll this drink and drug-use is having on her. Kim seems so lonely. I hope this is somewhat exaggerated for the cameras because I feel guilty about finding her flakiness entertaining. I was sort of hoping her kookiness and sense of humor was just the way she was and not induced by narcotics.

Brandi isn't so much a bitch as she calls things as she sees them, IMO. She's not super bright and not in the "in crowd". She's an ex-"model" who married a philandering, B-list TV actor. She is going to be no match against Lisa's acid tongue and the Kyle & Kim tag team but I'm sort of intrigued at how guilessly she gets on everybody's bad side.