Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

New Jersey ratings were up big-time - up 0.4 in 18-49 from last week's finale - 3.440 million viewers (largest of the season). So maybe people will tune into Season 4, maybe they aren't bored with Season 3?

BH ratings were also up - the highest since the premiere - and pretty close to premiere numbers.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't been watching BH consistently but did watch last night's episode and Kyle and Kim - especially Kyle - were just disgusting. And what I've noticed about her is that she has no problem attacking Brandi because she feels she's superior to her but if she had beef with someone like Lisa she would be quick to at least try to be civil. Her interactions with Brandi were really uncomfortable because if this was high school there would be news about Brandi committing suicide. I miss the feud with Camille. That at least was entertaining. This is just sad.

I also found Kim repulsive because she was piggy backing off the nastiness of Kyle. Wasn't this the same chick who couldn't form two coherent sentences to articulate her thoughts when faced with confrontation from Taylor last year? And where was all this family loyalty from Kyle when Taylor was riding her ass nonstop and Kyle kept dismissing Kim at every turn.

I was really disappointed in Lisa because she was slightly less nasty than Kyle at the luncheon but in a more insidious way with her little snide comments and jokes.

And from the very little I've seen of Brandi, she's not a good addition to the cast. There's absolutely nothing about her that screams BH housewife.

Edited by Money

• Members

I disagree.

Those two pushed her to that point. They wanted her to snap, and she did. I also didnt mind at all that she accused Kim of being on meth because she is clearly on something and Kyle is the one who put that out there for the world last year that she is at least an alkie. Her trips to the bathroom, her being frazzeled, her up and down tude, vanishing and reapperaing combined with her being an outright bitch totally is the reason bradi said it. About time someone says it. Its sick how the women just act like shes just being kim.

• Members

Wow, just saw it and Teresa was awful! She was such a bitch and what I hate is that she has absolutely NO accountability for any of her crap. She doesnt own up to her ish. The way she has turned on Jac and Caroline is vile. Caroline has never stood up for her? Wow. Add me to the list of everyone against her.

• Members

Caroline: "It's like I'm in a whirlwind of stupid." :lol:

Teresa is... so far gone, it's not even funny. I defended her for a while because both Kathy ad Melissa struck me as grasping, smug wannabes determined to tear her down in order to big themselves up. I even put her attitude down to the Italian notion of "bella figura" where you do whatever it takes to put on a good appearance. But Teresa is so full of hatred and jealousy. She cannot stand to see any woman do better than her. She can't even lie convincingly. Wonder if Andy Cohen will ask her about rumours that her husband is openly cheating on her.

• Members

Carolines blog is AMAZING!

She takes ownership and responsibility for what she believes she has done wrong and apologizes for it. She tells truths, explains her side, and puts it all out there without the poor me, pity me style that others do.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs/caroline-manzo/the-camera-doesnt-lie?page=0,0

This was my favorite-

We were introduced to two new Housewives, Melissa and Kathy, along with their husbands and children. These two came onto the scene in what I believe to be one of the most dramatic moments in Housewives history and were instantly labeled as villains by the viewing audience. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was right there with all of you. Who could blame us? Our very first impressions of them were formed as if they were shot out of a cannon filled with jealousy and hate that rained down on all of us. The irony of it all still baffles me.

• Members

What gets me is how cracked out Kim is, even in her Talking Heads. It's so sad watching how much Brandi was bullied, yet EVERYBODY seems to be lying when they tell the story of what happened. Then you have Brandi believing it and actually trying to apologize, yet they're giving her trouble. What a pack of wolves. I will say, I do love that with every negative comment Brandi does seem aware and apologizes. Like the comment about Dana's fiance. She immediately apologized and even did again in her Talking Head. That's rare for a show like this.

Considering how we know this season will end, I wodner how the reunion will be. Or if they'll film one.

• Members

More reason to put the "Caroline doesn't like gays" thing to bed...

The star of the hit Bravo show, Real Housewives of New Jersey, Caroline Manzo took to her official Twitter account and wrote to Carson Kressley of Dancing with the Stars. Fans of the show are aware that last night, Kressley was eliminated from the show, and is the latest star to leave the competition. Kressley has many fans that are saddened to see him no longer on the show, but are happy that he has been a part of the current cast.

Caroline Manzo of Real Housewives of New Jersey wrote to Carson Kressley via Twitter: "@CarsonKressley NYC missed you! you can be my dance partner any time! xoxoxo"

Carson Kressley and his pro dance partner on the show, Anna Trebunskaya performed the jive on Monday night. The judges loved his performances, and he will certainly be missed on the show. The cast of the current season is very talented, and viewers are enjoying the performances.

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Caroline Manzo tweets Carson Kressley of 'DWTS' - National TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-caroline-manzo-tweets-carson-kressley-of-dwts#ixzz1bKOjRkcZ

• Members

That blog entry was the business and it totally validates why I became a Caroline fan. I hope she and Dina kiss and make up soon. Also it struck me reading that how dumb Teresa was during that whole Reunion. Like full-on stupid. that woman could barely form a coherent word of argument. She sounded like a 9-year-old in the school yard.